Connecticut

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it said pending before the exam too. I hope you passed though.
Yeah, that is correct. It said PENDING prior to the exam. It appears they assign a number to all test taking applicants, then update it with PENDING, DENIED, ACTIVE, LAPSED, REVOKED, etc.

Lets all hope for ACTIVE.

Yeah, that is correct. It said PENDING prior to the exam. It appears they assign a number to all test taking applicants, then update it with PENDING, DENIED, ACTIVE, LAPSED, REVOKED, etc.
Lets all hope for ACTIVE.

Good luck to all Conn. members.

Yeah, I just heard. Seems silly to post our names under a searchable license database online, and even assign us a PE number when we can still be DENIED. Well I guess we'll find out soon enough. I'm bummed out now though. Thought it was all over...

This was sent on 6/11 to "[email protected]" and reply received on 06/13.

Our goal is to have all results out by next week.

Sincerely,

Tara D. Elkins

Examination Coordinator

Subject: PE and FE Results Time Frame

Is there an expected time frame or date for when Connecticut applicants will receive their PASS/FAIL results for the PE/FE exams from April 08?

Thanks

This was sent on 6/11 to "[email protected]" and reply received on 06/13.

Our goal is to have all results out by next week.

Sincerely,

Tara D. Elkins

Examination Coordinator

Subject: PE and FE Results Time Frame

Is there an expected time frame or date for when Connecticut applicants will receive their PASS/FAIL results for the PE/FE exams from April 08?

Thanks

Well, it's the end of the week. Any word from anyone?

I recieved the letter yesterday. I passed I took Water Resources & Environmental Section in the afternoon.

Back