MISSOURI RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason17

Reaction score
Any idea when we are going to get them??

Last edited by a moderator:
Some Boards including Missouri have just recently approved the electronic filing of results. The results should be sent out the early part of next week

Cindy Flower

ELSES Exam Coordinator

877-536-7729

[email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Friday, June 06, 2008 8:31 AM

To: Cindy Flower

Subject: April 2008 PE Exam

Cindy,

I am writing to inquire of any news regarding the recent 2008 PE exam. I was in that testing section and am anxiously awaiting news of the results. I took the test in Texas but it was a switched location as I applied through Missouri – so I am guessing that is where the results will be sent.

I have also heard news of possible email results for Missouri, is there any truth to this?

Thank you,

anyone hear anything about missouri yet?

hey i called them up, and they sent results on monday... so they resent mine because i didnt get it... I TOTALLY PASSED!!!!! SWEETT!!!!!!!!!

hey i called them up, and they sent results on monday... so they resent mine because i didnt get it... I TOTALLY PASSED!!!!! SWEETT!!!!!!!!!

Congats. I passed the electrical too and thought it was really tough.

yea it was pretty tough...
i wonder when we will see the overall pass rates?? wonder if this was a harder or easier than normal test? this was the first one i ever took... some of the stuff on there i just had no idea...

i wonder when we will see the overall pass rates?? wonder if this was a harder or easier than normal test? this was the first one i ever took... some of the stuff on there i just had no idea...
sweet... and... i now have over 25 posts... i make the banner.

I spoke to a couple of second time test takers in Missouri and Illinois for the Electrical/Power test and they all said that the April test was much harder than the October test in their opinion.

Jason17,

Are you saying that the Missouri results were emailed? If so, I didn't receive anything either and my email with elses is current.

Who did you call? Elses?

Thanks,

Todd

Jason17,
Are you saying that the Missouri results were emailed? If so, I didn't receive anything either and my email with elses is current.

Who did you call? Elses?

Thanks,

Todd

The Missouri relults were emailed yesterday. Call 1-877-536-7729 and have them resend it to a differenct email.

After posting I went ahead and called Elses. They re-emailed me the results, man was that a nerve-racking thirty seconds!!! The pit of my stomach dropped out as I double-clicked the attachment and there it was: PASS! Woohoo!

:party-smiley-048: :party-smiley-048: :party-smiley-048: :party-smiley-048: :party-smiley-048:

While I have mainly been a lurker around the boards, this board has definitely been a big help along the way and leading up today!

I never got an email, but I just received my PASS letter in the mail today. First time taking the PE EE. Never thought I had a chance!!!!

Back