LOUISIANA RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That sounds about right to me. It may take another month or so to get our License from LAPELS if we pass, but at least we will know the results.

My bet is on getting results by next Friday, June 6th.

I was thinking the same thing. But based on previous test dates, LA is usually about five mailing days behind South Carolina and it looks like they haven't heard anything yet. So for now, June 6th doesn't look good for LA...

I was thinking the same thing. But based on previous test dates, LA is usually about five mailing days behind South Carolina and it looks like they haven't heard anything yet. So for now, June 6th doesn't look good for LA...
So it sounds like you have done some research on it. Do you know if the results tend to show up prior to receiving the letter on www.lapels.com/indiv_search.asp? I check the site every day.

So it sounds like you have done some research on it. Do you know if the results tend to show up prior to receiving the letter on www.lapels.com/indiv_search.asp? I check the site every day.
Hmm, is that enough. I've been checking it twice a day.

Actually I spoke to someone at LAPELS yesterday about results (well not about results really but about the process). I'm still slightly unsure about whether we get a letter directly from ELSES, a letter from LAPELS or both. Whe wasn't real sure either, but seemed to think it was both with the ELSES letter first. Any of you with more experience at this know the answer?

I got my letter from ELSES Dec 20th '07 (4-5 days after South Carolina). LAPELS was updated 7-10 days later. Good luck to you all.

From what I've heard, you will receive your "pass or fail" letter first, and then about a week later, LAPELS will add the new PE's to their website.

Still waiting to see when South Carolina receives theirs. Makes sense since that's where the letters originate from...good luck!!!

From what I've heard, you will receive your "pass or fail" letter first, and then about a week later, LAPELS will add the new PE's to their website.
Still waiting to see when South Carolina receives theirs. Makes sense since that's where the letters originate from...good luck!!!
Thanks for the info and good luck to you as well!

Well today is the day I predicted we would get results. I'll let you know once the mail runs. I'm working from home today just in case!

I just emailed LAPELS to ask them if they knew when we would get our results. I'll let you know if I get a reply.

This email reply was sent to me about 10 minutes ago; if you would like me to email you the entire thing, give me your email address......

As I said earlier, Louisiana results have not been released yet. It may be today, Monday, Tuesday, I am not sure. We will have them when we have them. All states are not released at the same time. IT is testing the email delivery but we haven't actually emailed a state out yet.

Please believe me when I say that we are as anxious to get them to you as you are to have them. I think there are always rumors out there that we sit on these and laugh about it, but it's chaos around here when we have a state ready because we don't want to wait a single second longer than necessary to get them out of our hands - EVERYONE folds, stuffs, runs postage, everyone in the ELSES department and anyone we can grab as they walk by. I have made numerous trips to the post office myself to deliver boxes of letters because the mail has already been picked up here at the office and we don't want to wait until the next day's pickup to mail them on out.

Which is why we are really hoping that the email release works well, because it's instant gratification for both the examinee AND us!

Best of luck to you.

Lea Strickland

ELSES Exam Coordinator

[email protected]

Sent: Friday, June 06, 2008 11:49 AM

To: Lea Strickland

Subject: RE: Admission Information

If everything is ok with the test emails, when do you expect the results to be emailed today or tomorrow? Also, are the results sent to every state at the same time, or are the results sent as they are given to you?

I really appreciate you taking the time to answer all of my questions!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: RE: Admission Information

Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 10:29:26 -0500

To:

Yes, our plan is to email them to Louisiana examinees. However, this is a new process and we are testing it today so if we encounter issues we will release via mail so we don't delay getting the info to you.

Lea Strickland

ELSES Exam Coordinator

[email protected]

P Please consider the environment before printing this email.

This email reply was sent to me about 10 minutes ago; if you would like me to email you the entire thing, give me your email [email protected] Please consider the environment before printing this email.

so what they are saying is they have the scores now, we are waiting for them to just tell us what the verdict is... how nice... blah

so what they are saying is they have the scores now, we are waiting for them to just tell us what the verdict is... how nice... blah
Read the post. She says they don't have them now.

As I said earlier, Louisiana results have not been released yet. It may be today, Monday, Tuesday, I am not sure. We will have them when we have them. All states are not released at the same time.

Good grief people. CHILL OUT. You will get your results eventually. Emailing everyone under the sun isn't going to make that happen any faster. In fact, I would assume emailing would only slow the process b/c people have to spend time responding to your fruitless inquiries instead of sending out results.

Good grief people. CHILL OUT. You will get your results eventually. Emailing everyone under the sun isn't going to make that happen any faster. In fact, I would assume emailing would only slow the process b/c people have to spend time responding to your fruitless inquiries instead of sending out results.
Dude (As in how it is used in the Bud Light Commercial) Your picture is scary, and I think I speak for most on this site. Maybe something with a shirt on. Thanks, a concerned blogger.

Dude (As in how it is used in the Bud Light Commercial) Your picture is scary, and I think I speak for most on this site. Maybe something with a shirt on. Thanks, a concerned blogger.
What's the matter? Are you intimidated by my raw sexuality? My undeniable masculinity? My exquisite taste in fashion accessories?

I think his pic is meant as a joke. I thought it was kinda funny anyway. Well I was really anxious when I saw a letter addressed to me in the mail today but it was only replacement credit cards for mine that are about to expire. I felt like I had just opened the last gift at Christmas and had not gotten my Red Rider BB gun. Oh well, I guess my prediction was wrong. So now that this email stuff has started going around I will be checking that every 10 minutes as well. Gee thanks!

What's the matter? Are you intimidated by my raw sexuality? My undeniable masculinity? My exquisite taste in fashion accessories?
Certainly not. It must be a comfort to know that you always have your modelling career to fall back on if this Pee-Eee thing doesn't work out for you.

BTW, in your 'from' enty, did you mis-type OPP? Inquiring minds and all that.

Certainly not. It must be a comfort to know that you always have your modelling career to fall back on if this Pee-Eee thing doesn't work out for you.
BTW, in your 'from' enty, did you mis-type OPP? Inquiring minds and all that.
Yeah you know me!

As you may be able to tell, I am naughty by nature. However that was not a typo.

Back