TEXAS RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NVRSTOP

Reaction score
I will say that we should know our results by June 12. Good luck to all!

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course, THIS board is the only one that matters - but Texas folks who are waiting on results should keep an eye on http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TexasPEExam/

Lance Kinney of the TBPE is the moderator and he is active on the board. When results hit you will find out there first. The guy is a licensing stud.

Good luck!

Hey Nice Job Rudy,

Having the link to the "Check Your Exam Grades" of the TBPE Website!

Sounds as though it won't be too much longer.

I will say that we should know our results by June 12. Good luck to all!

I emailed elses, the form on their website, and I just got a response back and it is as follows:

Texas should probably be released to the Board some time next week.

Robyn Courtright

ELSES Exam Coordinator

877-536-7729

I called the Texas Board of Professional Engineers. They said they have NOT received the scores, but they are expecting them, and that after they receive them, they would have to Validate them themselves, so they were thinking it would be the next week or TWO, before they would be released.

Seriously, they have to validate them AGAIN??? What the hell have they been doing for the last 2 months?????

Don't worry, Texas posts them the same day. In my case last october, the results came in the building sometime late morning/afternoon. the results were searchable by 6 PM the same day!! There turn around time is phenomenal, don't pay attention to validation and all!!! Hang in there...

Edit: If you are not on the mailing list, I will post a message here when the results are received/posted.

Don't worry, Texas posts them the same day. In my case last october, the results came in the building sometime late morning/afternoon. the results were searchable by 6 PM the same day!! There turn around time is phenomenal, don't pay attention to validation and all!!! Hang in there...
Edit: If you are not on the mailing list, I will post a message here when the results are received/posted.
Nothing from TBPE yahoo group so far. Looks like we will have to wait another day or two for Texas results :{

Maybe tomorrow will be the day!
I am hoping they should post their results online at tbpe.

Some states have started to post their results VIA email.

Does anyone know whether TX board would send their results by email??

I am hoping they should post their results online at tbpe.Some states have started to post their results VIA email.

no result by email but will post results on the tbpe website

I am hoping they should post their results online at tbpe.Some states have started to post their results VIA email.

I agree Maria. I doubt we (Texans) will get an email. I bet we get our notification via regular mail. BUT, I think Maria, Rudy and Vishal are correct above, we should be able to get our results thru the TBPE website as soon as the board uploads them. As ODB PE wrote, we will probably first be notified by Lance thru the Yahoo group (which surely will be posted here immediately).

We should be seeing something soon. In another thread, someone said that one of the trigger signs is an email from Testmasters (if you took the class) asking you to report your results to them when you find out....I received this email today.

So hold on a bit longer, should be soon. Good luck to everyone!!!

I was about to reply that there was still nothing but it might just mean I didn't pass! :bawling:

*fingers crossed* today today today!!!

Edit: I got my exam approval by email so it's possible right? Anyone else get theirs that way? I got it about 2 days before the scheduling deadline so that might be why though.

I was about to reply that there was still nothing but it might just mean I didn't pass! :bawling:
*fingers crossed* today today today!!!
I don't think I passed but I am still dying to see the results. I guess I just need to know if I should start studying again.

I agree Maria. I doubt we (Texans) will get an email. I bet we get our notification via regular mail. BUT, I think Maria, Rudy and Vishal are correct above, we should be able to get our results thru the TBPE website as soon as the board uploads them. As ODB PE wrote, we will probably first be notified by Lance thru the Yahoo group (which surely will be posted here immediately).
We should be seeing something soon. In another thread, someone said that one of the trigger signs is an email from Testmasters (if you took the class) asking you to report your results to them when you find out....I received this email today.

So hold on a bit longer, should be soon. Good luck to everyone!!!
Good thing for us in Texas is that we have Lance!!

How do you guys remain calm at work? I don't seem to be able to manage my anxiety very well.

Good luck to everyone!! :holyness:

There was no indication on the FL PE website regaring the email. It took us all by surprize. So, dont bet on anything yet.

There was no indication on the FL PE website regaring the email. It took us all by surprize. So, dont bet on anything yet.
but i believe here in Texas we get the notification from the tbpe not from NCEES

Back