ARIZONA RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CivilPEHopeful

Reaction score
:unitedstates: Just wanted to be the first official post for this go around in Arizona. Wishing good luck to everyone waiting for results, let's keep our fingers crossed for the 'pass' letter from the board.

Last edited by a moderator:
:unitedstates: Just wanted to be the first official post for this go around in Arizona. Wishing good luck to everyone waiting for results, let's keep our fingers crossed for the 'pass' letter from the board.
when do you think we should expect the results and why do they take this much time to give out results? anyways good luck to all..

when do you think we should expect the results and why do they take this much time to give out results? anyways good luck to all..
NCEES says they sent out the results to the state boards. My State Board (Nevada) says they haven't received it yet but they said they will send out the pass/fail letters as soon as they receive them. So, it should definitely be this week.

However, for your state Arizona, ELSES should send you the results directly. I did not check with them but my guess is that it would be earlier for the ELSES states.

I'm hoping to see something by Monday the 9th, if not by then, next week sometime for sure.

Results are in for Arizona!!!!! I received my letter from ELSES today in the mail. Pass!!!!!! Whoo Hooo!!! 1st time taker. Good luck to everyone else!!!!! :multiplespotting. Big Brown didn't win, but I feel like I did.

Whoever picked June 7th is the winner

Results are in for Arizona!!!!! I received my letter from ELSES today in the mail. Pass!!!!!! Whoo Hooo!!! 1st time taker. Good luck to everyone else!!!!! :multiplespotting. Big Brown didn't win, but I feel like I did.
Congrats! You're no longer CivilPEHopeful! :multiplespotting:

Congrats CivilPE...Hopeful no more!!!!

Did anyone else get a letter in Arizona? Just curious since there have been alot of fake posts.

Did anyone else get a letter in Arizona? Just curious since there have been alot of fake posts.
Just checked my mail today and recieved the letter. First thing i read was congratulation and i was relieved. I think most of the candidates in phoenix have already recieved letters.

Just checked my mail today and recieved the letter. First thing i read was congratulation and i was relieved. I think most of the candidates in phoenix have already recieved letters.

I hope nobody's fooling here, it is time for the real results to come in, well if so, congrats!

So where's the congratulations banner?pls. admin put it up.

Congrats to all! THey should be flooding in next week.

It's for real!! I got my exam results! I passed! Wahoooooo!!!!!!!

I feel so spoiled being one of the first to get it!!

See attachment (Name covered to protect the innocent)

Congrats to those that passed! Sorry for doubting you CivilPEHopeful. Hopefully I will get a passing letter this week.

Back