FS results, MI

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EM_PS

shining like a lighter...
Reaction score
Got ELSES letter today, P for Pass! :pASSED2: Anyone else out there waiting on Fundamentals of Surveying from whatever State?

on a killjoy note, now i gotta start preppin' for Oct. FE <_< dual licensure is a cruel mistress :whipping:

Got ELSES letter today, P for Pass! :pASSED2: Anyone else out there waiting on Fundamentals of Surveying from whatever State?
on a killjoy note, now i gotta start preppin' for Oct. FE <_< dual licensure is a cruel mistress :whipping:

good job! one down.

Way to go EM. One down, three to go. But more importantly, the first results on EB.com

Would this mean that other test takers (i.e. FE, PE, PS) got their results today in MI? Let us know!

And error_matrix, congrats! :multiplespotting:

Congrats, dude!

BTW, mbparks--the surveying results seem to come out a while before the engineering results.

Congrats!!! :multiplespotting:

I'm still waiting for mine in California. They told us it will take 13 weeks.

B-Rad

Congratulations. One of my friends received his result on the 5th of june in New Mexico

Congrats on passing the FE! Just got my ELSES notice today (June 14, Flag Day), that I passed the FE in HI :)

Yeah, you're right ... now to prepare for the PE Exam in October.

Back