CALIFORNIA RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ndekens

Reaction score
So I figured I would start the Cali thread even though we have not heard anything. But if my memory serves me correctly the last four times I have taken this test...by now we should have at least had news on a proposed result date. However we have nada...so what are your guys thoughts on that?

So I figured I would start the Cali thread even though we have not heard anything. But if my memory serves me correctly the last four times I have taken this test...by now we should have at least had news on a proposed result date. However we have nada...so what are your guys thoughts on that?
Looks like its August 4th!!

Look for their next meeting date, add 3 weeks for incompetency/screw-ups; that will be the date you receive notification.

August 4??? Are you F-ing kidding me?? That's even longer than the wait for the Oct 07 exam.

* sigh *

For a freaking Scantron test. Get your act together - that's 6 weeks where I could be studying for Oct 08! *cry*

That may be reality, but their plan is to have them out by August 4 (only 6 weeks after everyone else)
http://www.pels.ca.gov/applicants/apr08results.shtml

August 4th...not entirely sure how they manage to be a month behind everyone :eek:ldman:

California is just so much of a kick ass state they can make you wait.

Seriously, what are you going to do? move to south carolina or west virginia?

California is just so much of a kick ass state they can make you wait.
Your right, what was I saying sorry for, I don't feel bad, I'm actually am kinda jealous.

I guess anyone in doubt had better start studying prior to getting their results in CA since they are going to be delivered so late. What a pain.

Good luck to all!

Cheer up California... We are half way there... just shy of 56 days. We will eventually get ours!

So we are almost a month till results and this is my fifth time waiting for them and im already stressing/freaking out! You figure I would be over it by now. Im just tired of taking this darn test twice a year! Anybody else im the same situation?

Back