Corrupt a Wish!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capt Worley PE

Run silent, run deep
Reaction score
The idea of the Corrupt a Wish thread is for the person above you to post a wish, and the following reply to completely ruin the wish, and post his own wish. It's quite funny, honest.

For example:

I wish I could afford a house.

Granted! But it is a crackhouse in Compton.

I wish....

I'll start...I wish I had a new Corvette.

I'll start...I wish I had a new Corvette.

GRANTED!

122906_1.jpg

I wish I had a yacht!

done

Homeless%20Dinner.jpg

I wish I had lots of money

sorry to temporarily break the thread, but that is pretty phenomenal. Check out that earing!

Now back to jmbeck who wishes he was fishing....

sorry to temporarily break the thread, but that is pretty phenomenal. Check out that earing!
Yeah, once I posted that at full screen (sorry, I don't sizes 'em, I just posts 'em), I was like "is that a diamond encrusted little.... Surely not...well, maybe."

wilheldp said:
I wish I was golfing.
Here's a tribute to a finely tuned athlete on the verge of greatness!

DONE!

athelete-750708.jpg

I think the secret to longer shots off the tee is to have your cigarette in a parallel plane to your swing arch. Here, Mr. Daly demonstrates that technique.

I wish I had a house!

Awww..did my fish hook picture post get deleted? I see that jmbeck responded to it, but I don't see the post any more.

Regardless, jmbeck, you should have found the pic of Daly shirtless and shoeless with a cig in his mouth. It's classic.

I wish I had a CAB.

This one actually brings back memories...

04020302a.jpg

My grandfather was somewhat of a cheapskate. I can distinctly remember opening their refrigerator and seeing solid white cans with the words "Beer" or "Light Beer" printed on the can.

I wish I was famous!

CONGRATULATIONS!

Missippi State wins national inbreeding championship!!!

I wish I was a little bit taller, I wish I was a baller.

Back