MARYLAND RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mbparksPE

Salty and Sweet!
Reaction score
Let's speculate on the results date. Last year April exam results were posted online on July 1. However, if you count the days between the October 2007 exam and the results date (Jan. 3 2008), that would lead us to June 19th, 2008. Ahhh, the fun of speculating!

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder how the Maryland P.E. candidates will be affected from the fact that the EIT exam has been rescheduled for May? Will we get results sooner since the board will have less paperwork to shuffle? Or will we be delayed until the EIT results are in? Argghhhh, the agony of "the wait!"

I wonder how the Maryland P.E. candidates will be affected from the fact that the EIT exam has been rescheduled for May? Will we get results sooner since the board will have less paperwork to shuffle? Or will we be delayed until the EIT results are in? Argghhhh, the agony of "the wait!"
Or would they want to wait and put out all the results at once? I can't wait for the results!

Does anyone know what Maryland's P.E. certificate look like? Is it like the EIT certificate? I was proud of that EIT certificate, then I noticed it looked exactly like my barber's haircutting certificate.

Does anyone know what Maryland's P.E. certificate look like? Is it like the EIT certificate? I was proud of that EIT certificate, then I noticed it looked exactly like my barber's haircutting certificate.
In GA the PE certificate looks just like the EIT one (and your barber's license). They stuffed mine into the envelope before the ink even had a chance to dry, so it was stuck together when it arrived and I have the imprint of text from one portion of the paged that bled onto another. I'm not going to complain though, at least they appeared to be in a hurry to get them from the printer to the envelope. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone from MD hear anything about how the EIT delay will affect the PE exam results?

This can't be a good sign. The MD Board website already has a link to "Apply for Re-examination". It's making me :screwloose:

Whispers in the wind say MD can expect results from the end of June to beginning of July...just like every year. Oh well...wait...wait...wait.....

No results for MD till mid JULY.
I have heard similar things, except that it will only affect FE results. PE results are still targeted for end of June. But who knows, what's true today could be a lie tomorrow!!!

I have heard similar things, except that it will only affect FE results. PE results are still targeted for end of June. But who knows, what's true today could be a lie tomorrow!!!

I had been to the board office this morning. I talked to them and that is what they told me (mid JULY). I asked them if it is because the FE exam was postponed. They said they don't know.

I had no option except saying "Thankyou" and leave the office.

Good luck to all of us !

I had been to the board office this morning. I talked to them and that is what they told me (mid JULY). I asked them if it is because the FE exam was postponed. They said they don't know.
I had no option except saying "Thankyou" and leave the office.

Good luck to all of us !
Hopeful,

Do you know who you spoke with at the board? If you read last April's results thread, similar things were said. It is sort of the company line. The board secretary has been straightforward in the past.

Hopeful,
Do you know who you spoke with at the board? If you read last April's results thread, similar things were said. It is sort of the company line. The board secretary has been straightforward in the past.

mb, I can assure you that I talked to the right person. When she told me mid JULY, I thought she meant mid June because I know the board has a meeting on June 12. She insisted that it is gonna be mid JULY. I wish things change somehow and we get our results sooner.

i called last wednesday. the board said they will mail them out the second week of July. not sure if that was the truth or the party line, i'm hoping that was the party line.

This sounds like party line, notice the quote from last April ^^^^

I still believe the DLLR website will be updated by end of June (at least for PE results) and the mailings and/or FE results will come mid-July.

Gotta have faith...or alcohol.

Surprise, conflicting answers...I heard end of June for web results and mid-July for mail results. Who knows? The Shadow knows!

The waiting is killing me. I think I apply for over half the times this page has been viewed.

Board meets today, results to follow???
Hawaii's Board meets today also. I was told that they were planning to mail results tomorrow but they had not yet received the results from ELSES as of Tuesday (yesterday was a state holiday) so they weren't sure if they would still be able to send by Friday.

So, Perhaps M-land will mail out tomorrow???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back