April 2008 PE Results, Florida

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcurras

Reaction score
If last April 2007, we did the PE exam on 04/20 and we (Florida) received the results around June 14-16, then this time around we should receiving the results earlier (around June 5-7, since the test was on 04/11)?

What do you think?

Thanks.

RC.

i took the April exam here in FL also. i've heard the re-register date (if you fail) is June 27, so we should know by then at the latest. good luck.

Logical reasoning has nothing to do with it. The results are available when the individual state board makes them available. Also, the deadline for re-exam is not a reliable indicator. I've heard of exemptions to the deadline for re-testers who were just notified of failure. Just CHILL!!!

If last April 2007, we did the PE exam on 04/20 and we (Florida) received the results around June 14-16, then this time around we should receiving the results earlier (around June 5-7, since the test was on 04/11)?
What do you think?
I think you will be driving yourself crazying trying to out-predict the system. :)

i took the April exam here in FL also. i've heard the re-register date (if you fail) is June 27, so we should know by then at the latest. good luck.
Depending on the grading schedule you may or may not hear before that timeframe. If the reports are delayed, the FBPE will simply bump the deadline for re-exams to a later, reasonable period.

Best of luck on hearing POSITIVE news! :bananalama:

JR

Well, the time is approaching for Floridians. Do you think that we will get the results by the first week of June?

Thanks.

RC.

Well, the time is approaching for Floridians. Do you think that we will get the results by the first week of June?
Thanks.

RC.
I received my FL results by mail 1 day after 8 weeks after the October exam. It was a very merry Christmas. That was a huge relief but I found the 4 week wait for the number even worse. I did get the number on my birthday, which was a nice present.

For some reason the mail runs a little slower to my locale than to other areas of the state. Unless the scoring methods have been improved, as alluded to in other posts, Sometime during the first week of June would be a good target.

Mark E Schroder, P.E.

Beverly Hills, FL (actual address but noone knows where it is)

On my own and loving every minute of it! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't believe its right around the corner. This week's going to be a LONG one.
I hope that most of the people in this forum receive a positive notice, since it is though to get a negative one (like I did last year), and start again. Good Luck Floridians!!!

Thanks.

RC

The Florida Board of Professional Engineers website states the following:

"ELSES will send a pass/fail notification to you within 60 days after you sit for the exam. Please note: all exam applicants receive the pass/fail notices before the Board is notified by ELSES."

Today is day 53, so hopefully results will be known in Florida by next Wednesday. We shall see. I'm surprised that the Florida Board would post a 60 day time line when ELSES states approximately 12 weeks.

Good luck to all!

The Florida Board of Professional Engineers website states the following:
"ELSES will send a pass/fail notification to you within 60 days after you sit for the exam. Please note: all exam applicants receive the pass/fail notices before the Board is notified by ELSES."

Today is day 53, so hopefully results will be known in Florida by next Wednesday. We shall see. I'm surprised that the Florida Board would post a 60 day time line when ELSES states approximately 12 weeks.

Good luck to all!
Hopefully the Florida Board and others are putting the heat on ELSES/NCEES to get these results out.

On a positive note there isn't a SC feed on here, so maybe SC already received their scores (or one could hope) I just don't like that as of today at 5 we've waited longer than the past two years. I'm so impatient.

ELSES / NCEES doesnt have a website where you can log on to check your status do they? Seems to make sense since we are typically, on average, the most anal profession known to man. Maybe neurosurgons, but we are neck and neck.

Apparently Florida will not be receiving the results this week. We are going to be a week behind compared with last year (since we tested almost 10 days earlier this time than last year).

Thanks.

RC.

Apparently Florida will not be receiving the results this week. We are going to be a week behind compared with last year (since we tested almost 10 days earlier this time than last year).
Thanks.

RC.
April 2008 exam results should be released the beginning of next week. Results are released approximately 10 - 12 weeks after the exam dates. Visit the NCEES Web site for scoring information.

Cindy Flower

ELSES Exam Coordinator

877-536-7729

[email protected]

April 2008 exam results should be released the beginning of next week. Results are released approximately 10 - 12 weeks after the exam dates. Visit the NCEES Web site for scoring information.

Cindy Flower

ELSES Exam Coordinator

877-536-7729

[email protected]
My reasoning was as follows:

Last Year the Test was around April 20th, and we received the results around June 15th.

This Year the Test was around April 11th, and (based on last year’s time frame) we should be receiving the results by tomorrow.

Anyway, the “moment” is getting closer.

Thanks.

RC.

My reasoning was as follows:
Last Year the Test was around April 20th, and we received the results around June 15th.

This Year the Test was around April 11th, and (based on last year’s time frame) we should be receiving the results by tomorrow.

Anyway, the “moment” is getting closer.

Thanks.

RC.
That was a direct reply from ELSES. Further in the email she also stated that she has contacted the florida board and informed them that the tests will be late this year. I've emailed the board and asked if there is going to be an extension to file for re-examination and forwarded her entire email to them. So I wouldn't count on results until the end of next week. Sorry folks.

Back