Balcony People

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maryannette

Wise One
Reaction score
A long time ago, a friend gave me a book, Balcony People. It is a small, girly, good-feelings book, but I think of it now, because we are "balcony people". We are standing in the balcony cheering as hard as we can for those who are taking the exam this week. Most of us have been there before and know how it feels. Some are still anticipating the chance to see how it feels. But, we all are cheering for the ones who will be "performing" this week and hoping that they give the best performance of their lives. I just hope you can feel the encouragement this week and know that we're here to support you.

Good luck to all. :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

thanks,

its starting to get bad when people in line recognize you from the last attempt.

thanks,
its starting to get bad when people in line recognize you from the last attempt.
if those people are in line too, then they're in the same boat. Good luck and hope this is the last time.

I like the term balcony people much better than the being part of the peanut gallery.

Good luck to all. Just remember to breathe. You CAN do it.

Hey, yeah, cheering you guys on too.

I just thought of something I want to say. I remember sitting down and starting on the first question and blanking. Freaked me out. If when that happens, don't worry! It's early, and it happens to many many people. Move on to something familiar, get your brain working...you'll remember what's going on. Don't psych yourself out. Pulling for you all!

thanks,
I think I feel the worst about posting I failed here. So many people were passing last December...everyday they just rolled in that more and more people had passed. Having to go through another excruciating wait on results seems like the worst part. At least it's not Christmas? No, that doesn't make it better.

Thanks for all the support, everyone. Here's hoping a make the banner this time

I think I feel the worst about posting I failed here. So many people were passing last December...everyday they just rolled in that more and more people had passed. Having to go through another excruciating wait on results seems like the worst part. At least it's not Christmas? No, that doesn't make it better.
last time (3rd attempt) i only studied 4-5 hours so i expected to fail (boy i hate that word).

so it wasn't really that bad/depressing, till i did the diagnostic and found i got 55/80

this time i am more prepared (but not a lot more) so i expect more from myself.

and a "not pass" letter will hit a little harder.

Good luck everyone !!!!

Balcony Cheer --->
25.gif

When you pass ... you aren't going to worry about how many times you had to wait in line. :D

We are looking forward to your banner appearance!! :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

JR

Only two more days until it's all over.

Remember, you're going in for war. Kick this test's ass!

Good luck PE hopefuls! Do us proud!

Cheering? I'm more in the heckling and laughing at you crowd. Like the grumpy old men on the Muppet Show.

(Statler and Waldorf?)

SNN22GX3AA_384_392813a.jpg

Just kidding. Good luck everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Luck to everyone taking the PE exam on Friday and the FE on Saturday..

I wish you the best!!

ktulu

Good luck to all who are taking the exam! I definitely agree with BluSkyy's comments too. I was one of those people who blanked when I read the first question, but found something that looked familiar and got the brain working and fired up and passed the 2nd time.

You can do it!!! Stay calm and focused. Count on celebrating twice - once after the exam is over, and again when you get your good news!!! :)

Back