PPI Forum really ticks me off

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fudgey

Master of Disaster
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but it seems like the most popular forum.

I had seen links to this board before over on "the other board", but never really paid any attention to it, because it seemed like the posters were just trying to cause trouble and I never really had a problem with their site.

But I tried to log on this morning, and my account looks like it was deleted. It won't let me sign on.

I don't get it. I didn't break any agreements, didn't offend or attack anyone, or anything like that. I was just trying to make a few fun posts to break the tension for those still waiting on results or studying for October.

What did I do? It just seems kinda unfair and frustrating. I hope this place is better. There's enough talk about it over there, I figured it was worth a try.

I plan to take the PE in October. I am taking the civil, but trying to decide between water resources or environmental in the afternoon. We'll see.

I read your posts on the other forum and agree that you seemed to be just messing around. I dont know if you noticed but you dont seem to be uptight enough to post over there. I think you will find this to be a much more laid back, conversational and fun place to hang out.

By the way :wel

Engineering Boards 2pass

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to post it in the wrong place. :(

This place is pretty cool. I got about 5 responses in a few minutes. You have to wait all day over on "the other board" to get anyone to chime in.

I also like all the smiley faces and stuff you can post on here.

Hey Fudgepump, welcome to the board. :wel

I've read your posts over on PPI. Just sounds like someone trying to have a good time.

Why they'd ban you is beyond me.

Most of those people over there are stuffy snobs with no interest in friendly conversation.

Looks like they deleted all your messages, too. Except the one about eating a sandwich. They missed that one.

Screw those guys. I don't care if one of my posts is left there. I wouldn't go back to that board in a million years.

Now how can I pass the CE exam without one of their products?

%22the%20other%20board%22.gif

Back