WISCONSIN - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knelli

Reaction score
Wisconsin has added a dozen or so new PE license #'s today and all are from Wisconsin! That must mean the results are being posted today???? Maybe more info after lunch??? Uh oh, maybe since my name isn't there that means I didn't pass???

I didn't recognize any names and you'd think at least one person I knew would have passed!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Kipper - you said it best!!! going nutty here! Need to WORK!!!

ILvTigers did you take in WI? My name should be coming up if I passed, starts w/ "M".....

I take it back ....doesn't seem to be in alphabetical order..... :(

No, I'm a Georgia Peach. I have family in Kenosha though. Actually, I'm going there in mid-July. Maybe I'll have results by then!! :dunno:

Looking on Wisconsin's website, the Dept. of Regulation & Licensing, Professional Engineers Section met yesterday. See http://drl.wi.gov/index.htm I called Renee at the Dept. of R & L this morning and she said the results from the April PE will be sent out sometime next week. So hopefully by the end of next week or start of the next, we will have our results.

I got the same response from Renee. I wonder why there have been 25 new engineers from WI added today if the results aren't in yet?? Any thoughts?

The reason so many engineers got their numbers today is because when they convened yesterday, they approved the applications of other engineers who already took their exam in another state. We wouldn't get numbers until after we have done the ethics and ADA parts of the exam and sent in another checky. Assuming we passed that is (hopeful!)

ohhhhh, so we get the letter that we passed and then have to do more paperwork and pay more $$ and then get assigned a #? What exam did you take jdtkd?

I took Civil/Struct

I took structural I. First time test taker. I've talked to other PE's and got the load down on the process. I don't think they want much in the way of $$$, just $50. I think we might get sent a stamp as well.

jgtkd - all the licenses issued today were for people from Wisc....... so how could they be for people that took the exam in another state? I'm confused! <_<

Let me check. I looked yesterday and saw a bunch of new ones from Illinois. It could be that a Wisconsin person took the exam in another state. Or, that a person moved to Wisconsin from another state who already had a lic. in another state and requested one here. But, let me check to see.

Btw, knelli do you design bridges by any chance?

I see your point. Dated today, from 38265-6 to 38282-6 about 90% of them were all from Wisconsin. I think more people would get there PE's than that. I'm pretty sure they don't give you a number until you pay for the licence. I never got a E.I.T. number, and I passed the FE 8 years ago. I never saw the point in getting the E.I.T. licence.

Really, I'm going to try not to sweat it till next week.....

I don't do bridges.....I do midsized commercial buildings....

You are right. I'm thinking you might be on to something. I'm going to keep checking that thing until I get that piece of paper in the mail.

I'm not on that list either. And, I know 3 other people that took a PE exam and they are not on their either.

I just received an email reply from the DRL:

"I was told that the letter will hopefully go out the end of this week to the candidates. No licenses are not automatically issued. You must download the form #2727 and complete it, either send it in by email, fax, or regular mail to our department for processing. Keep in mind that if you took the FE examination in another state, that state must send our department verification of the passing score.

If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Renee' Vance

Department of Regulation & Licensing"

Back