CALIFORNIA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are they so low b/c the first timers are mixed in with the multiple time takers? I was expecting a number a bit higher.

Yes, this is for everybody, and thre are usually about twice as many repeaters as first timers. Cali pass rates for first timers are about the same as NCEES.

I was wondering why they were so low compared to national. They lump in the overall with the first timers. Nice if they would also give the 1st time and repeat breakouts.

I wish Louisiana would post their pass rates. I also wish they would give us our scores. But then again, I'm just thankful that I made it! :thumbsup:

Ed

Someone on the other infamous site got their FE results from Cali on Thursday night, so maybe FE and PE results are coming out sooner than expected.

They were supposed to be mailed the same day - today.

Good luck to all after the horrific West coast wait.

Got results in Arizona today. I passed but apparently they didn't get my take home test. I was a couple of weeks late in sending it to them. Maybe they're punishing me for that.

John

Ugh! So where are my f$%^% results!!

Ok, deep breath. I suppose I'll have to wait another day...

Back