What states still have not released the results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes GEORGIA

jesus I thought we had our **** together.............

Last edited by a moderator:
PA.

According to JCIOWA's post under the 'Tally' topic, 29 states have received results. I don't believe any states that use EES testing service have received results.

NY is still not in. they use castle worldwide here. we were told it would be JULY!!!! :wtf:

Every state that surrounds GA has already released their results... BY MAIL! All we are asking them to do is just update their **** website... :suicide:

I am really hoping that they decide to upload today... I know that in the past they have done it on Fridays... So maybe we will finally get some closure... It starting to get to the point where the state board is going to owe us all job numbers for our weekly timesheets... And reinbursement for any therapy that we'll need for stretching our nerves this far... :drunk:

anyone email them(GA) recently?

i did last week, but am afraid If I email them again they will put me on some sort of "list"

July for New York?

ARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

I can't sleep at night. I just want to pass. I can't study again.

I felt VERY confident about the afternoon - suprisingly less confident about the morning. I must pass, for the sake of my sanity - and my husband's!!!!

Someone email Castle!

Colorado. The official line is late July, but then i heard that results were in and that they were getting printed. Like GA, every state around us (except WY) has results in hand.

^^ ehp, you can go into your profile and edit your level to "copygirl"

Last edited by a moderator:
howdy guys.....

i was told on wednesday that the Georgia board recieved the results on tuesday and that we would have something in the mail in 7 to 10 business days (which in Board speak means 3-4 weeks).

i emailed them again today and no response yet, but i'm REALLY REALLY hoping that they'll put something up today. we'll see. the next pe number issued should be pe031196, so keep your eye on the website.

i'm just glad to know i'm not the only one going slowly mad with the lack of results.

:blink:

well at least that is some news...

I wonder if they are mailing first and then updating the website?

A lot of states have messages that state "we have received them and are doing _____ with them. I think if GA would do that they could save themselves alot of phone calls and emails...

Still waiting in New Mexico. I spoke to the State Board on Wednesday and they said they still had not received results.

Georgia has just added one name.......just one........registration by examination.....

DAMMIT!!!!! come on and post the rest of the names, you bastards!!!!!!

:brick:

......and they've taken that one name back down.

congrats Adam B (last name is something i can't pronounce) in atlanta. you're the big winner.

what did you use to find that one was added? and then taken away?

search for the last license #?

I was at an ASHE meeting and was hoping they would be up when I returned...

Well at least I dont have to study this weekend

So what is the count on who has not released results.

I can tell you right now that Virginia sure hasn't. The best excuse that I have heard from them is that results are released alphabetically and Virginia is close to last. Unfortunately my graduate school package is due this weekend and I was holding off to find out results. If I failed I was going to not submit so I could focus on the exam. I guess I will submit my package and the $50 and take the hit if it works out that way. ****, this is depressing. I am broke. :tone:

Last edited:
Back