Audio material for PE

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

lkanth

Hi Guys!

I would be spending a lot of time on the road (mostly in traffic jams)....I was wondering if anybody has any tips for me to utilize this time while I am stuck in the traffic....I mean like any audio lessons on PE study material.I am taking my PE exam in April 2008.

Thanks!

LK

I haven't senn anything available on audio. Since your choices are very diverse on DVD, maybe use a portable DVD player to play and listen, just don't watch!

I haven't senn anything available on audio. Since your choices are very diverse on DVD, maybe use a portable DVD player to play and listen, just don't watch!

Can you please tell me what DVD's are available in the market for the PE civil Exam?

Thanks!

LK

Can you please tell me what DVD's are available in the market for the PE civil Exam?
Thanks!

LK
Google "texas a&m engineering registration" and you'll find the videos and class handouts from a FE and PE review course done at Texas A&M in 1998. If you don't want to spend a lot of time downloading several gigabytes of data, you can buy the set of files on two DVD-ROM's on eBay for about $20.

There's also a series of FE review classes, made by the "other board" company, on DVD-Video - it retails for some ungodly amount, but you can find it on eBay occasionally.

There's also apparently a series of Civil PE review DVD's by the "other board" company that I haven't been able to find yet. If anyone knows where to find those, let me know!

The "other board" does have a 3 DVD set "Fundamentals of Geotechnical Engineering on DVD".

My recommendation however would be to just listen to your favorite music while you concentrate on your driving. Try to figure out a way to avoid or eliminate the commute so that you can spend more "quality time" in preparation for the exam.

Best wishes,

Back