Super Bowl

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EM_PS

shining like a lighter...
Reaction score
Moving past the hilarious airplane on a conveyor threads :laugh: & the tedious '5000' one :oops: , there happens to be a little bit of football this weekend. Can we puh-leeeze talk a little football!!??

I have to pull for NY - my allegience to the NFC, and hoping NYC can represent. But, don't overly care who wins per se, since the Giants are enemies for my hapless Detroit football Lions :hung-037: . (Why are the Giants at times referred to as the NY Football Giants??)

What say you. . .

What say you. . .
I'm guessing the stores will be dead after the game starts so I'm planning to avoid the crowd and go grocery shopping.

But can't wait for Daytona, 2 weeks from tomorrow. Clint Bowyer crossing the finish line on his roof last year was awesome.

I'm guessing the stores will be dead after the game starts so I'm planning to avoid the crowd and go grocery shopping.
But can't wait for Daytona, 2 weeks from tomorrow. Clint Bowyer crossing the finish line on his roof last year was awesome.
Not to change the subject too much, but is it just me, or is Rusty Wallace the worst NASCAR commentator in recent memory? I could not stand watching the races on ESPN last season. I'm glad we have half the season to go before it gets back on ESPN.

Texas Aggie '02

Hey, Nascar talk - its all good! Shake & Bake!

On the subject of bad commentating, though clearly alot of folks on here aren't diehard NFL'ers - what about that horrible Byrant Gumbel (sp?) on the NFL channel?! He's gawd-awful, makes me feel as if i'm watching an nfl game, but listening to a highschool game.

:wacko:

I just realized this is a second superbowl thread. There's already one further down the page. (Started by the awesomest member here.) Let's keep the pigskin comments there.

CLANG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back