Be careful when you put revision clouds on your drawings!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dkent

ProEngineer/Entrepreneur
Reaction score
Be careful when you put revision clouds on your drawings!

revision%20clouds.jpg

Making the picture visible might help. Funny stuff

Last edited by a moderator:
Did it not show up? ...I can see it fine on my computer.
It didn't show up at first. By the time I had posted my reply it did.

The only reason I knew it was there was I had quoted your post to ask why we should be careful and saw the code to the picture there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Weird. I got the red x of death until I hit reply so I could see what was between the image tags. Now I can see the pic...

Hmm...I posted it on Google's photo gallery. The gov. won't allow photobucket photos. Got any other ideas?

I am forwarding that image to the whole office. they will love me for it. Spam spam spam to them all!

Great pic!

I still can't see it. Try Photolava.com. So far, I have not heard of anyone using this board who can 't see images posted on photolava (even Sapper).

I'm going to be the spoil sport and suggest that the contractor didn't have the right saw so he just cored it out. Or the coring guy was there and they just had him do it.

More importantly, where is the rebar?

I'm going to be the spoil sport and suggest that the contractor didn't have the right saw so he just cored it out. Or the coring guy was there and they just had him do it.
More importantly, where is the rebar?
**** engineers!

Back