IOWA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

jciowa

Iowa board is not answering phone calls today....hope that is because they're busy stuffing envelopes.

I emailed EES in the last couple of days and see if this makes any sense to any of you?

my email:

Now that you have received all results from NCEES, what is the date for sending results on to IA board?

EES response:

We will download them in our system, run a few reports, get approval from the board and send them out. Hopefully by the end of next week.

my reply:

Do you send them directly to examinees or to the IA state board?

EES response:

examinees

my next message:

I was told that EES has stated they have mailed out all results to your client states. Can you verify this? If so, can the IA examinees expect to receive something in the next couple of days?

EES response:

I told you we mailed the results to Iowa. They will get them mailed as soon as they can. We all work diligently to get them out!. I mail FE results the board mails the rest. I know your anxious to get them but we will get them out ASAP.! Have a nice day!

:wtf: is she really trying to say? did she not contradict herself. This wait is FAR worse than the exam.

Last edited:
An update; sort of:

EES will send results directly to examinees once IA board allows them to do so. EES states that they are ready to send results but waiting for IA board to allow this to happen and it may take 1-2 weeks.

IA board is still NOT answering the phone. What can there possibly be to do if the grades are a pass or fail? Seems pretty cut and dried.

I spoke w/ IA board and they will be sending out PE results hopefully the first part of next week she told me. So we should have them by next weekend. So much for a long celebration over the 4th weekend.

Geez, is there anyone else from IA on this forum? I love writing my own replies...kind of seems like I'm keeping my own journal. :)

Congrats! 40-45 in the exam??? Is there more than one test site?

Missouri had to have had 300 or so. That didn't include surveyors which were in a separate room (maybe 10-20 of them???

Why the large differences in states? Iowa has quite a few metro areas with work to be done. Granted Missouri has both KC and STL, but I would have thought there would have been more in IA.

Either way. Great job! :beerchug

Thanks all!

40-45 was from VTEnviro.

IA had probably 100-150? just a guess. Only 1 test site.

Back