Massachusetts - how long for license #?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

shellbell500

hi - does anyone know how long it takes between sending in your check for the licensing fee and getting your license #/stamp? i am in massachusetts.

(ha ha - so impatient!)

^^^ I heard that it gives all new meaning to WICKED LONG TIME.

Hopefully you will be pleasantly surprised. :)

JR

hi - does anyone know how long it takes between sending in your check for the licensing fee and getting your license #/stamp? i am in massachusetts.(ha ha - so impatient!)
I seem to recall that the number assignment went pretty quickly (< 1week from receipt of payment so if you mailed it in you need to add a couple of days for snail mail as opposed to paying over the phone with a credit card). It's up to you to get your own stamp made once you've been assigned a number.

The wall certificate needs to be signed by the board so it's not mailed until after the next board meeting and they only meet once a month.

Hope this helps.

I paid the fee by credit card over the phone on monday morning and they told me that my license number would be available online within 2 weeks.

Back