NEVADA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

Nevadabob

Just (10:31am 6/21) got off the phone with the lady at Nevada's board. She said the results were "sent out this week" and we should receive them "in the next couple of days". Still no changes on the roster.

That's funny, because when I called her Monday she said they were already sent out and I should receive results by Wed. I really hate the NVBOE right now. They are probably playing some sick game with us and the letters are still sitting on her desk. I'm sick to my stomach and so stressed out. I can't sleep. Do they update the PE roster first? Because I'm not on it.

Last fall they updated the website's EI roster a few days before we got results, but the PE roster wasn't updated (if I remember correctly) for another week or two. So far neither one has been updated or changed in any way. I'm sure someone's getting a kick out of this.

My husband went home for lunch and checked the mail. It wasn't there. Only more junk mail.

He is so annoyed by me. He has gone home for lunch everyday this week and last, just to check the mail for me. My impatience is driving him crazy. Now he has to go home again tomorrow.

gknevada, where are you located? I would guess the Reno/Carson City folks would see theirs a day before the southern Nevada crowd.

This from the "other" forum:

The board mailed the PE results on Monday and Tuesday. Brace yourselves people. I am planning to camp by my mailbox today and t'morow. All the best to y'all.

I live in Henderson and work in Las Vegas. I'm with you, I might stay home tomorrow just to wait for the mail.

I PASSED I PASSED I PASSED I PASSED I PASSED I PASSED I PASSED I PASSED I PASSED I PASSED I PASSED I PASSED I PASSED

The world is beautiful.

PUT ME ON THE BANNER PLEASE! I feel like I've been waiting my whole life for this day.

Last edited:
Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :claps: :claps: :claps: :claps: :claps: :claps: :claps: :claps: :claps: :claps:

I got my letter yesterday, and after hesitating for about 30 minutes, finally opened it. "Congratulations" was the first word I saw! Yeah, I passed. Also, congratulations go out to those that passed. And to those that didn't, I just want to encourage you to not despair. Fine-tune your study habits and also work on your weak areas. Do not overlook your strong areas, though. Simply prepare thoroughly.

Back