CALIFORNIA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H

hkshim20

HOWDY EVERYONE!!!

Did anyone get result of California PE?

Last edited:
The CA results should be out around the beginning of Febuary. The board meets on the 24-25th of January, then add one week for them to fart around after the results have been approved, then one week to use one of gutenberg's first printing presses to create them one by one, then one week to hand stuff the envelopes and mail them via pony express.

That is providing everything goes to plan, if they mess up, all bets are off...

Glad to see someone atleast started a CA thread. It is hard waiting for results for another month when everone is getting theirs.

:brickwall:

The CA results should be out around the beginning of Febuary. The board meets on the 24-25th of January, then add one week for them to fart around after the results have been approved, then one week to use one of gutenberg's first printing presses to create them one by one, then one week to hand stuff the envelopes and mail them via pony express.
That is providing everything goes to plan, if they mess up, all bets are off...
If so, should we apply for april, 2008 exam by Jan. 4, 2007?

Don't reapply using the standard application.

Hopefully you dont fail. but if you do, they include a different application that can be sent in later than the standard.

I got a pamplet in the mail from a company I've never heard of offering FE and PE review classes last week. It scared the heck out of me since it feels like they obviously know I failed and need another review class, even though California hasn't released anything.

I really wish we didn't have to wait for another month. :(

I got a pamplet in the mail from a company I've never heard of offering FE and PE review classes last week. It scared the heck out of me since it feels like they obviously know I failed and need another review class, even though California hasn't released anything.
That company has obtained a list of people taking exams from somewhere and just sent a blanket mailout of pamphlets knowing that: 1) some people will need to re-take the exam and are looking for help, or 2) some people have just submitted thier application and could probably use a little help (for a price) to assist in preparation.

It has absolutely NOTHING to do with knowledge of pass/fail for any exam.

I really wish we didn't have to wait for another month. :(
The wait is REALLY hard especially knowing that others have already received results and started thier celebrations. All you can do is try to remain preoccupied with something else until it gets closer to your state's time to release scores.

Best of luck!

JR

If so, should we apply for april, 2008 exam by Jan. 4, 2007?
If you fail, there will be the FAIL letter in the envelope, a diagnostic of how you did on the different areas and a "re-file" application. It will be the same $275... Good luck to all my Cali Colleagues waiting on the results.

That company has obtained a list of people taking exams from somewhere and just sent a blanket mailout of pamphlets knowing that: 1) some people will need to re-take the exam and are looking for help, or 2) some people have just submitted thier application and could probably use a little help (for a price) to assist in preparation.
It has absolutely NOTHING to do with knowledge of pass/fail for any exam.

The wait is REALLY hard especially knowing that others have already received results and started thier celebrations. All you can do is try to remain preoccupied with something else until it gets closer to your state's time to release scores.

Best of luck!

JR
Oh, that makes me feel better.

Waiting for the results is KILLING me! I'm so jealous of all of the people in the other states who already know and don't have to worry anymore! I'm still trying to study for April 08 (just in case) but I would be a lot more invested in it if I knew. Come on, California - hurry up and set me free!

Waiting for the results is KILLING me! I'm so jealous of all of the people in the other states who already know and don't have to worry anymore! I'm still trying to study for April 08 (just in case) but I would be a lot more invested in it if I knew. Come on, California - hurry up and set me free!
You not alone. There are a lot of people waiting in CA. :(

I got another two pamphlets in the mail yesterday, including a new catalog from "the other board". I wonder if they fixed their surveying books so that they are no longer bound with staples which makes them wholy unusable during the test.

I'd like to find out who sold my name to all these people.

I got another two pamphlets in the mail yesterday, including a new catalog from "the other board". I wonder if they fixed their surveying books so that they are no longer bound with staples which makes them wholy unusable during the test.
I'd like to find out who sold my name to all these people.
Better get used to solicitations after you pass. Your name will be on the database for all the world to see. I passed in 2005 and still get all those ads.

Last edited by a moderator:
The agenda for the 1/24 Board meeting is posted on their web page! 13 more days, but who's counting.

California is always the last one. I can understand the anxiety that you guys have since I've gone through it. Good luck to you all!

Better get used to solicitations after you pass. Your name will be on the database for all the world to see. I passed in 2005 and still get all those ads.
Thats why I use my work address, I don't need my home address to be on the public database.

So are you seriously studying in case you failed? Wow! If you applied the same studying effort last time then there should not be a problem huh? Good luck. ONLY a FEW MORE WEEKS and we will all know FINALLY.

I can't believe its that time again...I hope I pass this time. Good luck to all!

We've known we'll ahve to wait till the end of January/beginning of February since November and yet it's still bugging the heck out of me that everyone else has results and we don't. I don't know why I torture myself by looking at this board on a nearly daily basis. All the "what did you do right?" and "presents for passing" type threads have drifted away and other states are back in study mode.

Argh!

Back