ARIZONA - RESULTS - OCT 2007 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ron

ARIZONA - RESULTS

photo CHPE_AnimatedWebBanner_650x1202_zps5704d467.gif
Guest jskwiot
Does anyone have any info on the Arizona results?

Man, I wish. Needless to say, it's been difficult focusing on work the last couple days. Our mail comes at 2:30 here, so it'll be another trip down to check then...

Guest cowboy41

ELSES said "The results were mailed out this week to the examinees."

Not very specific.

My guess is by Monday we should have the news.

Guest cliffy

My results came today, Saturday the 22nd...hello April (drat).

Guest cowboy41

LETTER CAME TODAY.

One page that said I passed.

Fire Protection

:party-smiley-048:

Cliffy, i've been there. not a good feeling. i failed my previous attempt too, but eventually passed. i don't know what test or field your in, but i'm sure if you go into whatever forum applies to you, it will be very beneficial.

keep your head up and stay focus for april. I'm in Tahoe with fam. and have no lettter result... :winko:

Cliffy hang in there man! lots of us been there!!!

:reading:

Better luck next time! Many of us have been there before - just take some time to enjoy your freedom from exam preparation and when you feel ready, get back into it. Be sure to read other exam takers advice - you can probably benefit from it even if it turns out to be a re-read of other previous statements.

JR

LETTER CAME TODAY.

One page that said I passed.

Fire Protection

:party-smiley-048:

Congrats !! :multiplespotting::multiplespotting:

JR

Guest srikanth

My Letter came in Today... Passed...1st Time.

One Page Letter Directly from South Carolina..Dated December 17

Thanks to everybody at Engineerboards.com for all the discussions and information

... Especially penotes.pbwiki.com

Guest jskwiot

Passed the Civil - Water Resources, first time...

I also would like to thank everyone on this site for the help and info! Much appreciated...

J

Edited by jskwiot

My Letter came in Today... Passed...1st Time.

Passed the Civil - Water Resources, first time...

JR

Guest jskwiot

JR

Thanks JR! It's a relief to be done!

Guest Rohit

I passed my PE Exam in the first time..I got my result on 12/22/07. Thanks to you all...and all the best for those waiting for result

Edited by Rohit

I passed my PE Exam..I got my result on 12/22/07. Thanks to you all...and all the best for those waiting for result

JR

keep your head up and stay focus for april. I'm in Tahoe with fam. and have no lettter result... :winko:

Got a one page letter :smileyballs: missed it by one digit...WR depth. Back to hell til april 11.

All those Civil who passed PLEASE give away or sell your secrets/notes, etc.. on how to solve 70% of the problems correctly. Lend me a Construction book..

This feels like :dunno::poop: & a mule kick on the mouth.

Back to solving problems...

Guest jskwiot
Got a one page letter :smileyballs: missed it by one digit...WR depth. Back to hell til april 11.

All those Civil who passed PLEASE give away or sell your secrets/notes, etc.. on how to solve 70% of the problems correctly. Lend me a Construction book..

Were you planning on taking the WR section again? Or switching to something else because of the format change (e.g. Construction)? I can let you know what I did to get past the WR depth...

J

I am sorry that the exam results didn't come in your favor. However, take some comfort that you are in a forum of several people who had to re-take the exam. :)

My best advice now is to go to the Civil PE Exam Prep threads and review some material and start posting questions. This should help to get you back into study and preparation mode. There are even a few people who have started preparing and sharing notes/problems.

Best of luck in your preparations!

JR

Were you planning on taking the WR section again? Or switching to something else because of the format change (e.g. Construction)? I can let you know what I did to get past the WR depth...

J

Edited by Polysloman

Dude! WTF?

What happened to that 100% talk?

Looks like mine, my AM went perfect. PM WR took time I answered 40 out 40. Because, I double checked and answered all 80. I scored 80. Very probable!!! Dream comes true.

With those numbers start to practice your signature and look for place to order your Seal.

I'm thinking positive 24/7. I'm praying, smiling and looking for books on the powers of the mind just in case they misplaced my PASSING score. Seen those people walk on fire, eat glass and lay on sharp nails!

You have to believe. Miracles are facts. party-smiley-048.gif

I'd put money down with my bookie that you'd scored 100% on the exam b/c of the power of your positive thinking. It was a sure thing, or so you had me believe. I think you owe me money.

Dude! WTF?

What happened to that 100% talk?

I'd put money down with my bookie that you'd scored 100% on the exam b/c of the power of your positive thinking. It was a sure thing, or so you had me believe. I think you owe me money.

The enforcer got me. Conspiracy man! You know how the betting world works. The house had too much money against me thus they won last Oct. Mafia..

Stay tuned for the remach 4/11. It ain't over..In the meantime send me probs for the const depth.

Edited by Polysloman

The enforcer got me. Conspiracy man! You know how the betting world works. The house had too much money against me thus they won last Oct. Mafia..

Stay tuned for the remach 4/11. It ain't over..In the meantime send me probs for the const depth.

Whoa there, Poly. I'm definitely a fan of positive thinking, but let's not go overboard. I passed the exam last year. It was hard for me. It was my 4th attempt. Come down to earth and get ready to study hard if you want to see positive results. Good luck.

:lmao:

so it was the mafia that prevented you from getting that 100%?

Good luck in the April exam and keep studying. If you study smart you'll get there. Just thinking you will pass won't do it all for you.

For now keep studying and enjoy your slice of humble pie.

Stay positive, just not that positive.

Sign in to follow this