MARYLAND - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

grownupsara

Hi all,

Since DC and Virginia have already gotten thrown into the mix, I've decided to add my home state of Maryland. Has anyone gotten an update from the board yet?

Thanks, and good luck!

Last edited:
I've been checking the dllr website for couple of days now. No action there. I will be out of town next week and I was hoping that I'd get the results before I go. Looks like it is not happening.

Same here. I'm out of town visiting family for the next week (but I'll keep checking their website!). I don't even know if they post results in advance of mailing out the letters. Hope we both hear good news soon, though!

Same here. I'm out of town visiting family for the next week (but I'll keep checking their website!). I don't even know if they post results in advance of mailing out the letters. Hope we both hear good news soon, though!
They used to put successful candidates up on their dllr website back in days I took EIT in Maryland. I don't know if they still do that ...

Hope you get the GOOD results when you come back home :)

word over on the other board is that results will be mailed this friday. i hope so!!!

If your last name begins with an 'L' I think you passed, congrats to all...
I did pass. Yay! At first, I went to the online license search thing and was really bummed when my name didn't show up. but when i checked the other link, i was on there. guess they haven't updated the big database yet. phew!

I did pass. Yay! At first, I went to the online license search thing and was really bummed when my name didn't show up. but when i checked the other link, i was on there. guess they haven't updated the big database yet. phew!
Congrats !! :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

JR

Congrats grownupsara!!!!!

Congrats grownupsara!!!!!

Thanks! Congrats to all of my fellow Marylanders. (Hey VSP, I live in Silver Spring too!) I'm planning a nice dinner out tonite with my sig. other to celebrate. Can't wait for the weekend to get here so I can really bask in the glow. :)

:party-smiley-048:

Thanks! Congrats to all of my fellow Marylanders. (Hey VSP, I live in Silver Spring too!) I'm planning a nice dinner out tonite with my sig. other to celebrate. Can't wait for the weekend to get here so I can really bask in the glow. :)
I cant go out tonight, have a big meeting tomorrow morning, I will have to wait until the weekend to celebrate.

:party-smiley-048:

Just a little update for all of you who got the "passed" letter over the weekend (mine came on Saturday)...As you saw in the letter, there's a few more steps required to officially become a maryland PE. Just FYI, I did the online license application, which ended up having a $68 fee, on Monday, and I'm showing up today (Wed) on the Maryland website as being a PE. I think the letter said it may take up to 8 weeks to get the certificate, so it was a nice surprise to see it only took a few days for me to show up as a PE on their license lookup. That means I get to update my email signature!

Back