MICHIGAN - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gymrat1279 PE

Reaction score
I'm getting very impatient. Since we're a direct mail state, I thought we'd have them soon after SC. It doesn't take that long for mail to get here if they sent them out Thursday or Friday of last week. :brickwall:

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ Don't forget the holidays are upon us and that does slow the mail down by a day or two :)

Patience ... they will get there!

JR

I know... seems like everybody keeps asking me how I did lately and I've been doing okay up until these past couple weeks... now I'm just getting more and more anxious about them.

Hang in there. I have the bottle of Champagne in the frig just waiting to be opened. I thought MI results would have been out by now too, and since I’m in Virginia I really figured I would have the letter in hand. Hopefully today’s the day!!!

Oh, and remember that in MI we aren't PEs yet...we still have to submit our **** application after we pass. Kinda sucks that after the results we're looking at another 1.5 months of waiting....

I know. People I have talked to from other states have been surprised that we don't have to have our work experience verified before we can taket he exam. At least there have been a lot of people at my office that have taken the exam recently so the PEs here are used to filling out the work experience forms (provided that I pass.) I have my fingers crossed for all of us.

OH HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

Passed Civil - First Time!

Saw the letter, went to the frig and grabbed a beer, popped the top.... So relieved to see "Passed"

For the rest of you Michiganders out there, the letter was postmarked the 17th...so you should be getting yours in the next couple days!!!

Good Luck Everyone!!

:multiplespotting:

Last edited:
Oh, and remember that in MI we aren't PEs yet...we still have to submit our **** application after we pass. Kinda sucks that after the results we're looking at another 1.5 months of waiting....
Don't count on 1.5 months. Some people get approved that fast but for others (like me) it took almost four months. BTW, check out this thread for a bunch of helpful information on filling out the application forms.

Congratulations! I didn't get mine today, so I'm betting on tomorrow. I already know I'm not going to get a thing done at work tomorrow, I'm so nervous.

:multiplespotting: I PASSED!!!! :winko:

Civil/Structural PM - First Try

I am so excited and relieved. I was shaking after I read my letter.

So, who from MI has sent in their application to the state already? Mine went out last Monday and all of my references have been sent in... the last one got sent in on Tuesday. Another (hopefully only) 6 weeks of waiting for my license number and certificate.

Well, I can finally call myself a PE!

I sent my application to the state the week before Christmas and my reference stuff out about the same time. Michigan cashed my check Dec 31. I suspect that everyone returned the reference information the first or second week of January. Today I checked the license verification site and found my name and license information! My license was issued Jan 18th. So, I should be getting something in the mail within the next few days.

I don’t know why last year’s PEs had such a hard time getting their license through, but this should be good news for you gymrat!

hmmm, I was just looking at the site again. Looks like my expiration date is 10/31/08. I thought they would have made them expire Oct 2009. Oh well...

Back