KENTUCKY - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just reread what they posted. It looks like the PS exams were mailed on the 12th, but not the PE exams.

At any rate, still no mail today. Its a bit of a reprieve that Im heading out of town and wont get back until after Christmas. Now I can find other things to do besides staying glued to the watching the mailbox from 12-2.

I just got this email from a question I sent concerning results a few days back. Wanted to share.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have not received. I think we will get them before the end of the month.

B. David Cox

Executive Director

Kentucky State Board of Licensure for

Professional Engineers & Land Surveyors

160 Democrat Drive

Frankfort, KY 40601

Tel 502-573-2680

Fax 502-573-6687

[email protected]

I just got this email from a question I sent concerning results a few days back. Wanted to share.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have not received. I think we will get them before the end of the month.
We can only hope. I am keeping my fingers crossed that they will be in my mailbox by this Friday. I've been watching the kyboels site for my name or anyones who took the exam to pop up, but no luck yet.

Looks like KY scores will be sent out today to examinees. My guess is that people will begin to receive them Tomorrow, Saturday and Monday.

"Surveying exams scores were mailed Wednesday, December 12. Engineering exams scores were mailed Thursday, December 20."

-KYBOELS Website 12/20/2007

Last edited:
Looks like KY scores will be sent out today to examinees. My guess is that people will begin to receive them Tomorrow, Saturday and Monday.
"Surveying exams scores were mailed Wednesday, December 12. Engineering exams scores were mailed Thursday, December 20."

-KYBOELS Website 12/20/2007
Thanks for the update. Im in Alabama through Christmas so looks like Ill have them when I get back.

Good luck!

Just got back from visiting family for Christmas and got a note saying Kentucky has a new PE. :)

Im glad that I dont have to go back through that again because Im not exactly certain what I would do differently.

Back