NORTH CAROLINA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SE PE 2B

Reaction score
Anyone heard anything in North Carolina? I noticed that the directory was down yesterday, but it doesn't look like they have added a big chunk of people like they typically do when the results are out. HELP???? :Locolaugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
No News yet......I would not be surprised if the results aren't out until next week, I think last year we we're about a week behind SC?

Yeah I saw they were back up today too. Based on past October tests, results have came out right after the Christmas holiday. We could hope that they could be quicker this time around.

I emailed the secretary at NC, and inquired about the Directory being down. She said they had some troubles and IT didn't think it would be back up until the first of the year so we may be waiting by the mailbox. Bummer.

NC board doesn't have the results yet (as of today) although they are expecting them any day. I wouldn't expect anything until next week.

One thing you have to keep in mind about NC, they MAY have recieved the results (they always say they don't have them, even though they do) but they go ahead and give you a PE number. Other states only send results, then you have to wait to get a number. It takes a few more days after the results are actually mailed to the state, but to me, it's worth the wait (at least it is if you passed)

One thing you have to keep in mind about NC, they MAY have recieved the results (they always say they don't have them, even though they do) but they go ahead and give you a PE number. Other states only send results, then you have to wait to get a number. It takes a few more days after the results are actually mailed to the state, but to me, it's worth the wait (at least it is if you passed)

They must have them. It's not that far from Clemson to Raleigh. So that's what takes the extra time - they assign you a PE number?! The suspense is killing me. How long (provided you pass) does it take to receive a stamp - and can you make an electronic version immediately?!?

They must have them. It's not that far from Clemson to Raleigh. So that's what takes the extra time - they assign you a PE number?! The suspense is killing me. How long (provided you pass) does it take to receive a stamp - and can you make an electronic version immediately?!?

As soon as you receive a PASSED letter, you are a licensed engineer. I'm certain you can order the stamp immediately, and you should be able to create an electronic one too.

As soon as you receive a PASSED letter, you are a licensed engineer. I'm certain you can order the stamp immediately, and you should be able to create an electronic one too.
thanks nccarguy. :popcorn: here's to finding out either way

Well here's the news.........................

:pASSED2: I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't hardly type!!!!!!

I just want to THANK YOU GUYS!!!!!!!

this has certainly been one of the most exciting days of my life! And I couldn't WAIT to share it with you all!!!!!

Well here's the news.........................:pASSED2: I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't hardly type!!!!!!

this has certainly been one of the most exciting days of my life! And I couldn't WAIT to share it with you all!!!!!
I've been waiting for this post all day. Way to go! Congratulations!

Well here's the news.........................:pASSED2: I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't hardly type!!!!!!

:multiplespotting: Congratulations old friend. Well done. You got it. :multiplespotting:

Congratulations NCcarguy !!!!!!!!!!! :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

I am very excited for you my friend !!! Completely awesome !!! :plusone:

JR

NCcarguy and the rest:

CONGRATS my friends!!!!

ktulu

Back