INDIANA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

coreyindiana

Indiana is a direct-mail state. The results should be in today. I'm heading home at lunch to check the mail. I will report back here in a few hours!

Last edited:
Not sure we'll know anything this week. :waitwall: Just spoke with a woman at ELSES who said that Indiana hadn't received anything from NCEES yet, but they are expecting results soon and hope to get them sent out by the end of the week. So we might be looking at sometime late next week with the holidays and all...

Not sure we'll know anything this week. :waitwall: Just spoke with a woman at ELSES who said that Indiana hadn't received anything from NCEES yet, but they are expecting results soon and hope to get them sent out by the end of the week. So we might be looking at sometime late next week with the holidays and all...

I'm not sure exactly what you mean. I think ELSES gets their results for all states from NCEES at the same time.

Also, no results for me today.

According to the woman that I spoke with at ELSES, she said that the Indiana coordinator receives results from NCEES and then the results are relayed to the examinees. She said that they were hoping that by the end of this week, they would have received the results and have them in the mail to the examinees.

According to the woman that I spoke with at ELSES, she said that the Indiana coordinator receives results from NCEES and then the results are relayed to the examinees. She said that they were hoping that by the end of this week, they would have received the results and have them in the mail to the examinees.

Just heard back from ELSES... results will be mailed this week... so yeah sometime end of next I'm guessing.

Just heard back from ELSES... results will be mailed this week... so yeah sometime end of next I'm guessing.

Could be earlier than later in the week. Mail is still delivered on Monday... although I'll be out of town!!!!!!!!!

Me too!!! I don't know maybe it will do me some good to get away from staring at the mail box.

The state board says that someone in Indiana has already received their results because they called in for an address change. So, either she was lying to me, or our results are coming in already.

The state board says that someone in Indiana has already received their results because they called in for an address change. So, either she was lying to me, or our results are coming in already.
I sincerely hope its the latter of the two.

I really hope that's true too! I am so tired of my anxiety-filled drive home to find nothing of importance in my mailbox. But I don't understand... why does a call to the board, who won't know our fate until after we do, to change an address mean that the results are coming in? The board is just an onlooker at this point - the ball is entirely in ELSES's court. :dunno:

I really hope that's true too! I am so tired of my anxiety-filled drive home to find nothing of importance in my mailbox. But I don't understand... why does a call to the board, who won't know our fate until after we do, to change an address mean that the results are coming in? The board is just an onlooker at this point - the ball is entirely in ELSES's court. :dunno:
Well, my thoughts is that the State board still has to send out a letter about certificates so this person wanted Indiana to know they moved or are moving. All I was told when I called was someone called in to change their address and said they received their letter today and they passed.

Otherwise, there's so much conflicting information out there its anyones guess at this point.

All I know is my mail came today and I didn't receive a letter from them... or any christmas packages that should be on the way!

Well, my thoughts is that the State board still has to send out a letter about certificates so this person wanted Indiana to know they moved or are moving. All I was told when I called was someone called in to change their address and said they received their letter today and they passed.
Otherwise, there's so much conflicting information out there its anyones guess at this point.

All I know is my mail came today and I didn't receive a letter from them... or any christmas packages that should be on the way!
OOLF! I was counting on coming back here to find you with some sort of celebratory message!!!!

Doh! :mail-296:

Sorry about that! Yes - there are a lot of different versions out there for Indiana's status with results. I guess we just have to sit tight and pray that we don't have to wait much longer otherwise I might not have a job anymore to use my PE!! I'm so unproductive and anxious at work wondering what's in my mailbox - so my remedy is literally stalking this website for the past week!!...

Can't help but wonder where in Indiana this person that called IPLA lives though (ie - close to Indianapolis where Indiana ELSES is)??

Just spoke with ELSES! Our results are due to arrive in our mailboxes any second now! :bio:

Good luck everyone!!

Just spoke with ELSES! Our results are due to arrive in our mailboxes any second now! :bio: Good luck everyone!!
Does any second mean today or tomorrow? I'm guessing today.

I'm checking the mail at 1:00 today and I'll report back at that time!

Last edited:
Well, nothing in the mailbox today :waitwall:
Argh! That is horse*#%&!! :eek:ldman: Maybe tomorrow we'll get news. Looking on the bright side, I guess if I get bad news it'll be good that I won't have to go to work the next day. :sniff: Then with the holidays and the new year and everything, maybe people will forget that I even took the PE!!

Well everyone, keep your fingers and toes crossed (and legs, arms, eyes, and anything else that you can cross) tonight and maybe we will all receive news tomorrow and it will be good for all of us!! :D

Argh! That is horse*#%&!! :eek:ldman: Maybe tomorrow we'll get news. Looking on the bright side, I guess if I get bad news it'll be good that I won't have to go to work the next day. :sniff: Then with the holidays and the new year and everything, maybe people will forget that I even took the PE!!
Well everyone, keep your fingers and toes crossed (and legs, arms, eyes, and anything else that you can cross) tonight and maybe we will all receive news tomorrow and it will be good for all of us!! :D
Hopefully good things really do come to those of us who wait and wait and wait and .... :eek:ld-025:

As you may have guessed, absolutely nothing in my mail either. Praying for tomorrow!! :holyness:

FYI - I will be going home early from work to check my mail. Will let you know what I find!

Back