TEXAS - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TXengrChickPE

Here we go Steelers, here we go!
Reaction score
Has not been updated... in fact, it still says you can REGISTER for the October 2007 exam!!!

:waitwall: :mail-296:

I know... I'm gonna burn for this!

Last edited by a moderator:
knew this was foul play all along.. have joined the mailing list on yahoo groups for Texas PE. A TBPE member is a part of the group and has promised to update us when they receive the results in-house. here's the last mail we got from him..(On Saturday 12/15, that's right he replied on saturday!!)

As always, I notify this list when we get the grades in house. For the

last couple of years, we have been able to turn them around and post

them on the website within 24 hours.

One important thing to note: The TBPE office is open all of next

week. We are closed on weekends. Also, because of Christmas, we are

closed Monday-Wednesday (Dec 24-26). We will be back in the office on

Thursday and Friday.

So, depending on EXACTLY when they are mailed (during the heavy holiday

delivery season) and EXACTLY when they are received, they could be

posted next week or the next Thursday / Friday (Dec 27-28).

We'll do our best.

Happy Holidays everyone.

Now stop biting your fingernails and relax. ;-)

Lance

MAN ALIVE! Now it's coming from test takers!

Our website hasn't been updated since the 4th of December. I keep willing it to be updated, but that hasn't worked so far...I'm no Uri Gellar.

:mail-296:

The waiting got the best of me. I called NCEES today (12/17) to ask if and when the Texas results were mailed. The lady said, "I have a note here that says the results were mailed on 12/13." No specifics on what states were mailed on 12/13 and that was it, she could no offer any other information.

I called the board immediately afterwards. The lady there said that all she knew was that the results would be in... between the end of December and middle of January. what ?!?

For October 2006, Texas got the results 7 days after the first state got them. For April 2007, Texas got the results 6 days after the first state. So, if South Carolina got the results on 12/15; that puts Texas at either 12/21 (Fri -- good for either a long week-end cry or long week-end party) or 12/22 (Sat - not possilbe since board is closed on the weekends and for Christmas until 12/27... this pushes the date out to 12/27.... same date as last year).

For October 2005, they put up a big blue box on the center of the page that said "We don't have the results yet". When the results came in, on December 27th - The day after the observed Christmas Day, they changed the color to green. I wonder why they don't do that for every exam cycle? And in Texas, you have a link to check your grade on the web site. I always found it entertaining that us "Rednecks in Texas" can access our grade electronicly as soon as it is availiable, but the "hip & hi-tech" crowd in California had to wait until **** near February for thier board to process the results and mail out letters.

Freon, P.E since 2005 (American Express - how about a little endorsment deal...)

So, October 2005... results in December 27

And, October 2006... results in December 27

I'm guessing, this time results will be in December 27 too, just a guess.

since the first results have come in a week earlier i am hoping that the board should receive the results sometime mid-week (this week) and we should be able to access the grades online later ni the week. This is just a hope, if not by friday then it will be a really long vacation weekend.

That Lance guy sounds like an excellent Board member to have - he knows what you're going through and is working to get your results quickly. You guys and gals in TX are lucky, if you ask me.

you r right.. he feels the pain and understands since he has endured it in the recent past.. he is very helpful and responsive. still he cant ride the mail van and get it any sooner.... NCEES should overnight the results else for what do they charge us $200? sorry.. m just sick of waiting.. the productivity has spiralled down...

Got anxious again today. So I called ELSES. The lady said that the results were mailed today (12/18) using overnight mail and that the board should be receiving them tomorrow (12/19)!

sounds like the people at ELSES have some work to do in terms of consistent communication. :D

Got anxious again today. So I called ELSES. The lady said that the results were mailed today (12/18) using overnight mail and that the board should be receiving them tomorrow (12/19)!
is that in general or Texas Board will receive them by tomorrow. If it's Texas board, I expect something by late tomorrow or mid-thursday.

The lady said that the Texas PE results were mailed today (12/18) using overnight mail to the Texas board and that the Texas board should be receiving them tomorrow (12/19)!

Back