OKLAHOMA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BluSkyy

Don't censer on me...
Reaction score
an email I received this morning from the Oklahoma State Board:

We still have not received the FE and PE exam results, but we do hope to have them no later than tomorrow. We try to get the results mailed out as quickly as possible, but if we get the FE and PE results the same day that is a lot of results to get out. We do hope to receive them and have them all out no later than Friday, December 21.
Good Luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
via chavez, from the state Bd. today:

I don't know who told you the results had been mailed, and they may have, but if so we haven't received anything yet except for the land surveyors examination. We have been expecting to receive the engineering results all week, but so for have not. If we get them in today we may be able to get the results mailed out by Friday, but we will just have to wait and see if that is possible.

Good Luck, and I am sorry you are having to wait.

I would've posted it, but i didn't want to be the bearer of bad news...heck, we've waited 53 days...what's a few more?

Anyone harrass the state board today? Surely they got the results. I would really like to find something out this week. Thinking about this all weekend is going to drive me nuts. I only work a few miles away, maybe I could go offer some help.

I did not. Have been trying to restrain myself :D

I figure the less I harass them the faster the results. I like TX system of updating to the website for immediate information. Wish our board would do that.

Anyone harrass the state board today? Surely they got the results. I would really like to find something out this week. Thinking about this all weekend is going to drive me nuts. I only work a few miles away, maybe I could go offer some help.
BluSkyy and I were PM'ing earlier about how out of date the OK site is...they don't update w/ news or recent activity. It's somewhat discouraging.

If you look what BluSkyy posted earlier in the thread, you'll see I harassed them this morning...and they said they had not yet received the results....hopefully they did later in the day. I'm guessing it will be Friday, maybe Saturday before the results even leave their possession. Just being realistic.

I was messing around on the website to see if for some reason my name would pop up on the PEs, but I can't even get my name to come up on the EITs. Hopefully they haven't lost record of that. I was allowed to sit for the PE, so surely they have record of it somewhere.

I was messing around on the website to see if for some reason my name would pop up on the PEs, but I can't even get my name to come up on the EITs. Hopefully they haven't lost record of that. I was allowed to sit for the PE, so surely they have record of it somewhere.
I don't think they would have let you sit for the PE if they didn't have a record of your FE results.

I had to update my address with the board to get relisted; I think chavez did too.

I called the board today, they said they recieved the results yesterday, and are mailing them out tomorrow. Should have them Saturday or Monday (Christmas Eve).

and the butterflies begin...

edit: so in your post title, did you mean to say OK results to be mailed friday 12-21-2007?

Last edited by a moderator:
I did mean for the title to be 12-21-07. If a mod wants to change it, feel free.

I'd guess in Tulsa that you can expect results Monday.

Thanks! I put in a LOT of time studying...I sure hope I'm through with that. Not to mention it would make my job far easier.

Man, mine are being mailed to my office which is closed Saturday through Tuesday. Maybe they will somehow turn up tommorow.

Man, mine are being mailed to my office which is closed Saturday through Tuesday. Maybe they will somehow turn up tommorow.
I too may be screwed for I cannot remember where I told them to mail them...oh crap!

Ok...i looked at my past documentation...my ELSES admission authorization was mailed to my home...my receipts and OK application were mailed to work...hmm...i'm screwed.

Last edited:
Back