OHIO - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coolguru

Reaction score
For the State of Ohio, NCEES/ELSES mails the results directly to the examinee. So for those of you who appeared from the State of Ohio, expect your results before the end of next week.

Last edited by a moderator:
For the State of Ohio, NCEES/ELSES mails the results directly to the examinee. So for those of you who appeared from the State of Ohio, expect your results before the end of next week.

I spoke with ELSES and they confirmed that the results for the Ohio PE exam were mailed yesterday (12/17/07)....good luck everyone

I am glad this time this doesn't affect me.It looks like it was yesterday when I was waiting. Oh hell.Next round will have to do it again.

heard it was out on Monday. Anyone get yet? I did StrII this time. Probably will be late.

Those in Ohio should be getting their letter soon!!!

I just received mine today (in Northwest Ohio) with the blessed word PASS in it :woot: . Luckily, my wife is home and I only live a 1/2 mile from the office, so I could run home as soon as it arrived.

Congrats to all who passed and keeping checking your mailbox for those in Ohio still waiting.

I just received mine today (in Northwest Ohio) with the blessed word PASS in it :woot: . Luckily, my wife is home and I only live a 1/2 mile from the office, so I could run home as soon as it arrived.

Congrats to all who passed and keeping checking your mailbox for those in Ohio still waiting.
CONGRATS!!!

Which exam did you take?

Congrats!!!! :multiplespotting:

Congrats!!!!

Does anybody know, how long it takes for ohio board to update the passing examinees for P.E exam in their website?

I am out of my home for a month and can't check the mail...wait is killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smileyballs:

Last edited:
Congrats!!!!Does anybody know, how long it takes for ohio board to update the passing examinees for P.E exam in their website?

I am out of my home for a month and can't check the mail...wait is killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smileyballs:
I believe you have to send in a $30 registration fee prior to the license being issued ... the website is not updated until sometime after that (sometime in January). The wait is brutal...

For those in Ohio, your letter will say that you need to send $30 to the Ohio board, but wasn't real specific. So I called the board and they said to just mail a check to them and include something with your name as you have it registered with them. I plan on copying my pass letter and sending it along. I'll probably send it out today (I know it probably won't matter, but I just feel like it will be more official sooner). It didn't sound like the Ohio board will mail anything out confirming anything or giving you more info, so just get your check to the board.

I believe you have to send in a $30 registration fee prior to the license being issued ... the website is not updated until sometime after that (sometime in January). The wait is brutal...
I don't know for sure, but I bet apbain is correct. I don't think they assign numbers until you finalize your registration. Ohioengineer, can you get a neighbor or family member to check your mail?

I don't know for sure, but I bet apbain is correct. I don't think they assign numbers until you finalize your registration. Ohioengineer, can you get a neighbor or family member to check your mail?
In the past you could check this page http://www.ohiopeps.org/registrants.html after sending in your $30. They will update it periodically starting in January with newly assigned numbers. From what I have heard, this will update sooner than the license lookup will.

Back