LEED NC Ref. Guide - 2.2

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raanne

Reaction score
Does anyone know if they are looking at putting otu a new issue? or *when* that might be? My work is looking at buying another one, but of course we will end up buying one and then the new one will come out. (that always seems to happin) - they shoudl offer an "upgrade" like if it was software, where you could get a new book for only $25 or something. LOL

anyway - just wondering if anyone out there knew anything...

I think Healthcare and Schools will be the next to be revised/issued followed by the Existing Building one.

The New Construction should remain good for a while from what I have heard from our 'LEED Manager' here at work.

I think Healthcare and Schools will be the next to be revised/issued followed by the Existing Building one.
The New Construction should remain good for a while from what I have heard from our 'LEED Manager' here at work.
thanks! did i mention that i pushed back my LEED exam till the end of January - i need to stop putting it off though. :-/

thanks! did i mention that i pushed back my LEED exam till the end of January - i need to stop putting it off though. :-/

I'm sure it varies by region, but how far in advance do you need to schedule your exam? For example I think I'll be ready to take it in march, do I need to schedule it now? Or can you get a test date within a few days from when you sign up?

Mike,

It really varies based on how many testing centers are located by you. I happened to have three within a 20 minute drive so I could really pick my time without any trouble. I know the registration will change soon (a new entity will control the certification process and the test fee will go up $50), you may want to see if you register before the end of the year if you can get the old fee. Check out the usgbc.org website and you will be able to find the link to the new certification site.

-Ray

I believe the change affects anyone who registers after 12/31/07 to take a test. Check out the following link, this is the entity that will handle certifications. To register for the test, you need to go and create a profile over at USGBC.org.

http://www.gbci.org/

Back