FLORIDA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tido

Reaction score
Did any one recieve a confirmation for April 2008 exam from FBPE?

I was told sometime at the begining of December..but not yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard that Florida is a direct mail state. (you get mailed from NCEES).

When I saw your post, I think my blood pressure went through the roof.

Last edited:
Hey Tido, I took the FL Exam and just pulled out my "Approval Card" for the Oct. exam and it is post marked Aug. 16th. You can do the math, but you should be getting yours about two months or so before the exam. They do send out cards prior to that, you may have already gotten "packet complete" or whatever. Either way, good luck!!

Hey Tido, I took the FL Exam and just pulled out my "Approval Card" for the Oct. exam and it is post marked Aug. 16th. You can do the math, but you should be getting yours about two months or so before the exam. They do send out cards prior to that, you may have already gotten "packet complete" or whatever. Either way, good luck!!
Thanks, Nick. I did get the "package complete" card.

Sorry guys I didn't mean to scare anybody!

Me too. Especially since I sat for the Florida exam. Holy smokes!
Hey I feel for you I remember checking every post to see when Florida results are coming in. I bet they will be in before Christmas because Florida is usually one of the faster states! I haven't talked to you since before the exam. How did you feel about it?

Hey I feel for you I remember checking every post to see when Florida results are coming in. I bet they will be in before Christmas because Florida is usually one of the faster states! I haven't talked to you since before the exam. How did you feel about it?
I felt pretty good after the morning and "eh" after the afternoon portion. I counted the ones that I felt 99% sure about and it was 58 right (I think...it feels like it has been a long time since I took the darn thing). There is only one problem that I would have done differently and know for sure I got wrong and then there were several elimination types where it could go either way.

Hopefully, I will find out next week and be done with all this speculating...

Hopefully, I will find out next week and be done with all this speculating...
Like you, I counted up answers I thought were right, and I thought I had 58-60 or so right (99%). After that I had a lot of Swags, (actually more like WAGS). I felt good after the exam. Especially because of the AM. But the longer I wait, the less sure I feel. I think the worst part is that I will have to tell everyone if I didn't pass. I will be gone for the holidays, so if it doesn't come before the 22nd of december it will have to wait for the 1st. ughhhhh. Maybe I can get my neighbors to check my mail. Would that be obsessive?

Like you, I counted up answers I thought were right, and I thought I had 58-60 or so right (99%). After that I had a lot of Swags, (actually more like WAGS). I felt good after the exam. Especially because of the AM. But the longer I wait, the less sure I feel. I think the worst part is that I will have to tell everyone if I didn't pass. I will be gone for the holidays, so if it doesn't come before the 22nd of december it will have to wait for the 1st. ughhhhh. Maybe I can get my neighbors to check my mail. Would that be obsessive?
No, obsessive would be having your neighbors check, then scanning and emailing the letter to you!

I'd consider this if I were going out of town.

I think the worst part is that I will have to tell everyone if I didn't pass.
That will be horrible for me too. Especially since my boss keeps making side comments about he can't wait until I can sign and seal my own work. And everyone and their brother has started asking me if I have found out.

I think the worse will be telling Mr. JenEvans that I didn't pass. Especially b/c he was struggling through the studying right there along with me.

That will be horrible for me too. Especially since my boss keeps making side comments about he can't wait until I can sign and seal my own work. And everyone and their brother has started asking me if I have found out.
I think the worse will be telling Mr. JenEvans that I didn't pass. Especially b/c he was struggling through the studying right there along with me.
Yeah I agree with you about having to tell everyone at work. That was my biggest worry. Sounds like you will have nothing to worry about. I have a few friends that took it here in Orlando who are anxiously waiting. My husband too had to deal with the studying schedule (and complaining) and then the two months of "When will my results come"...

Yeah I agree with you about having to tell everyone at work. That was my biggest worry. Sounds like you will have nothing to worry about. I have a few friends that took it here in Orlando who are anxiously waiting. My husband too had to deal with the studying schedule (and complaining) and then the two months of "When will my results come"...

My husband keeps telling me I passed and I keep telling him not to jinx me.

Good luck Fellow Floridians !!! :multiplespotting:

Everything should be revealed soon - just a little more waiting.

JR

I received mine today (I live in Miami). Now we need to wait until registration (seat) opens at ELSES (I think by the end of this month).

Thanks.

RC

Back