TEXAS - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dawgtoes

Just wondering if anyone has heard when Texas results will be posted???

Last edited:
I see where montana and arizona have received results in the mail. It's getting close!

:???: :brick: :violin:

I just signed up here, congrats to those that passed. I just got off the phone with the Texas board and they said they haven't received the scores yet. They said it would be Fri or Sat then a few days to put them on the website.

Yay another girl! Twee and I had to try to keep these guys under control alone. :D

What state are you in?

Anyone has any news about TX results? Anyone talked to the Board recently? I have a feeling that Father's day weekend is going to be frustating b'cuz of the wait for the results! :(

I have been pestering them the past few days, but am afraid to keep bothering them. I don't want them to start recognizing my name and getting pissed. Can someone else call them and get an update? :bow:

I just posted the same thing under NC Update. I am affraid my results will get "lost in the mail"

The sad part is that I know Texas gets them up on the website within an hour or so of receiving them. Last test, Texas was the first one up (I believe).

If States that report results to the candidates were overnighted the results, how come they don't have them yet? Floriday was snail mailed and they have theirs!

I have calling them everyday as well. And I gave in and called them right now and as usual was told "We do not have the results yet. We'll have them out in a week or two." :eek: :eek:

I called NCEES and was told that results for most of the states were sent out, and rest will be sent out by end of day tomorrow.

So, I guess TX would not be posting the results before Monday! :brick:

If NCEES has sent out to all states or will be in the next day, how can they still be saying 10-12 weeks??????

If MO is in the mail today, then they are about 2 weeks ahead of last time. Is this a trend anyone else is noticing or just an "oops we're getting pressured and we better get them in the mail"?

I asked this in a different threead, but noone answered. Is there a way to track fedex packages just by using the destination and origin zip codes?

I am pretty sure you used to be able to.

If so, maybe we can start tracking some of these results down.

Last edited by a moderator:
to answer your Fedex question...I'm sure you can track with that info...however, these items are not trackable. Regular first-class mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back