PENNSYLVANIA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Serene-PE

Hi everyone,

This is my first post and as you can tell by the member name that I chose, I AM SO OBSESSED with this dang exam! This is my second time taking it and I didn't even care last time. I guess it was because I hardly studied the first time and knew that I would fail. This time however, I studied my a** of and yet I am still not sure if I passed. I took the Electrical PE with Power in the afternoon. I thought that the morning was easy, but the afternoon was hard. Hopefully I passed. IT IS DRIVING ME INSANE, I CAN'T WORK!!!

:blink:

Last edited:
Welcome, glad we have another electrical person.

There is not enough time for me to ever study my ass off :lol:

Hope this is your last time to take the test. :wel

Thanks for the welcome. I will keep you posted on my status. I love this site compared to "the other board". This is like having the inmates running the asylum...He, He :rotfl:

we are going to wait a while before we unveil our pyramid money making scheme :lol:

Road Guy,

I'm cool with that, as long as it is an inverted pyramid and I'm at the bottom! Besides I can't think at work right now, so I might as well think of new ways to make money. :thumbsup:

Engineering Examination Services (EES) claims they have NOT received the results for Pennsylvania yet.

:suicide:

I'll jump on the PA sucks bandwagon! I emailed the board as to when results would be mailed. When (if) I receive a response, I'll let you know.

hail2pitt98,

I graduated from Penn State in 93. However, in high school I lived south of Pittsburgh in Peters Township, so several of my friends went to Pitt. I went to PSU because I didn't like the idea of the campus in the middle of the city. Are you a Steelers fan? STEELERS RULE!!! Well, thank you that got my mind off the exam for a minute. :D

Obsessed--

I live in Peters Twp. now. About a stone's throw from Donaldson's X-roads. Grew up in Ambridge. I was born with blue and gold in my veins so PSU was never an option, (though I hold nothing against PSU except for the occasional cow pasture joke). Haven't heard from the board yet, and with closing time approaching, doubt I'll hear until at least Monday. Based on previous years' schedules, I wasn't expecting PA result until end of next week (about 10 days or so after the first states report). Hopefully that will hold. Can't take this too much longer.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Check out the response I just received from EES! They suck!

P.S. It is a small world hail2pitt98. I lived in Peters Township for 4 years (all during high school) and I always thought it was a nice place to live. I received a good education there. Oh, I used to live on Lakeview Drive if you know where that is.

--------------------------------------

No, not yet. We are just receiving them in from the testing agency. According to our timeline, we are still on track for the grades to be delivered by the scheduled time of 90 days after the exam.

Thank you,

Jason Lankford

PA Eng/Surv/Geo Coordinator, EES

150 4th Ave North, Suite 800

Nashville, TN 37219

615.846.0153 fax

---------------------------

Dir Sir/Madam,

What is the status of the April 2006 PE Exam results for the state of PA? Have the results been mailed out yet? Thank you.

:wtf:

I have spoken to him before on the phone...this completely sucks!!!!!!!

I bet we dont get out letters till next Friday now.

I just made my daily EES call today at Noon Eastern.

Same song and dance, 'we should have them out right on schedule - 8-12 weeks.'

These people kill me.

Last edited:
did you call your state or the exam folks?

it sounds like the hold up now resides with the states? I assume if the direct mail has gone out from ELSES, then they would have also sent the "package" to the states....

I don't know who is responsible...but I do know that of the 13 states that EES handles - not one has results sent to the examinees yet.

JP,

Didn't you hear that EES stands for extra extra slow! I know how you feel because I'm going nuts waiting in PA! :brick:

It stands for Engineering Exam Services. It is the other company that handles the exam besides ELSES (or whatever it is). Some states like PA use EES.

I emailed the PA Board on Friday, still no reply. Can't say I've seen anything to indicate well see our results anytime soon. I did note on the Eng Board website they had a tenative meeting schedule for June 21. Maybe they would approve the results at the meeting.

Back