I have an Idea!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

cdhanners

Call your state board and ask to verify the regisration status of an engineer. Maybe they have updated there office system, but have not got to the mail or the internet.

Just a thought.

It didn't. I have called them so much and sent them so many emails they just laugh at me. :suicide:

someone else call Ga for me, I think they have added my phone # to callblock.

I dont want to be the poor soul that is a victim of "The next person that calls asking about these PE results is going to have their's lost"

or something something..

I'm not so sure that the PE number monitoring and the Registration information on any of us will be updated for a while anyway...

The boards want their money and I'm sure that in a lot of states that even if you pass, they still have to stamp it with their approval to say that you are a real PE...

I'd say our best option is still if the boards publish test results on the web OR just wait for the letter. :drunk:

Sucks.

Here in NC the results typically show up on the web first. With that you can see your license number. Within a couple of days a package shows up in the mal with your wall certificate. You don't have to send them anymore money util its time for renewal. They really make it simple.

I was just checking out seals. All I need now is my number, if I passed, and $25. It says the will ship it out in 24 hours, I can't wait. I was hopping they would show a sample with my hame on it.

On hold again. The lady acted like this was the first she had heard of a professional engineer test. :brick:

NC only makes it simple AFTER the agonizing wait for the results.

I keep searching and no results yet....

Stupid GA board lady. She said she talked some someone else (one that might know what they're talking about) that said that they didn't receive the scores yet and the turn around is about 2-3 weeks. I'm calling BS on that. What was the last you heard from the GA board?

Last edited by a moderator:
:wtf:

I always gave up while on hold for 10 minutes..

They never returned any emails. & i sent about 20 from 10 different email accounts.,..

:cry:

I almost gave up. I checked "the other board"'s forum and someone there said their answer was middle of next week. That sounds more reasonable. Maybe I'll get some work done now. :dunno: We'll see.

Makes no snese to me. GA, TX, and MS boards are saying they haven't recieved the results, yet people all over the contry have received theirs, and I though the boards were overnighted FedEx. I think the boards are sitting on them while the process them and its easier to just say they haven't gotten them yet.

I have a strong suspicion that even in the direct mail states, the boards also have the results in-hand.

Ed

I agree statedogg. It was easier to tell me that. I couldn't argue with the lady, but the 2-3 week turn around is just wrong.

The big boss just stopped at my door and asked about the results. I hate saying that I'm still waiting. I don't hate it as much as saying I failed. I'll probably check for results throughout the weekend.

Back