OHIO - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats I hope....and its nice to know that some states got theirs today. That means there is hope for MS.

I did pass, but decided to enter that info in the Passing thread and not repeat it here. They come from ELSES. I went home for lunch and saw the letter. Hope you guys get yours soon!

Congrats.

Based on the October 2005 exam, Ohio got their results about a week earlier when looking at the date of the first results release.

This is good news, maybe I'll get my Illinois results next week.

Congrats I hope....and its nice to know that some states got theirs today. That means there is hope for MS.
I emailed the MS state board late yesterday afternoon and got a reply this morning. She indicated she had called NCEES on Monday and they said she could expect the results next week.

She also said that they drop what they are doing whenever the results arrive, and it usually takes a day or so before the results are mailed out to us.

ngandy,

did you check the ohio roster,to see if your information is updated there?

if yes,i can check and see if i passed

pewait

I'm guessing no...I checked the roster the other day and there were a total of 34,294 names, I just checked again today and it's down to 33,xxx.

I'm guessing they took off names of people who didn't renew or get their credits for the year....they had a threatening message up for a while about making sure to renew.

i did a license lookup at ohiopeps.org, but i couldn't find myself. they probably didn't give me a number and are waiting for my $30. I don't know where to find a roster though.

nope, i'm not on their roster. hopefully your letter will be waiting for you at home.

I emailed the MS state board late yesterday afternoon and got a reply this morning. She indicated she had called NCEES on Monday and they said she could expect the results next week.
She also said that they drop what they are doing whenever the results arrive, and it usually takes a day or so before the results are mailed out to us.
Thanks for the info. That sucks that we arent a direct mail state. Maybe that means MS will adopt a lower cut score and give us a little better chance of passing.

Congrats ngandy!!! You did it...

My stupid work IT is blocking this site from accessing and it is killing me to not know what is going on here... missing all the fun I'll have to spank some @$$ :tone:

Got home last night and the envelope was waiting for me.

I'm in Cincinnati so I figured it was there since there a few other Ohio confirmations. I'm not sure which was worse, worrying about whether our mail might be running a day behind and having to wait another day or getting that envelope with bad news.

This was my 4th time taking it, but this is the first time I put any effort into it so I'm pretty happy. The first imes I took it I put a grand total of 2 hours of study time in...this time it was more like 120 and it looks like it paid off. Kind of makes me wish I had put the time in sooner, but I guess I just wasn't in the right mindset.

Back