MICHIGAN - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

singlespeed

Tormented
Reaction score
The better half just called - "Thank god you passed! You would have been insufferable for the rest of the summer!" :eek:

I am relieved - took the FE. And since it's been over 20 years since graduation..... :true:

So, I'll stick around because I'll be taking the PE in Oct. :cig:

You don't get this kinda "love" :D on the site that must not be named!!

I'm pullin' for all of you who are still waiting! :thumbsup:

All you get on the other site are people blindly defending it and spouting off about how PPI changed their life.

Oh, and congrats man. The FE sucked big time, good to have it over with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone, long time reader/observer and first time poster. Anybody in here located in Michigan? And any word on results arriving, I know they receive them direct from ELSES and with Ohio recieving theirs figured MI would too.

Congrats to all the passers.

Last edited:
If you recieve them direct from ELSES, then it should be any time now. I guess they've mailed them all. supposedly.

Hi. I'm also from Michigan. I haven't heard of anyone from Michigan receiving their PE results yet....I was wondering if they actually will come directly from ELSES or if they'll come from the state because they have to send us our work verification forms with the results if you pass, correct? I'm not sure, that's just something I was thinking about....too much time to think while I'm waiting......

Take a look at this website.

http://www.michigan.gov/cis/0,1607,7-154-1...41928--,00.html

It says that NCEES sends the results directly to the individuals and also that the work experience forms to be sent to the Michigan board are provided by NCEES.

Knowing this information I would expect that we should receive results in MI today or tomorrow based on other states receiving theirs (especially Ohio our neighbor to the south).

Keep an eye on the mailbox.

My daughter just checked the mail, no PE results yet. I truly think my head is about to explode.

Thanks for the info jstandfest, hopefully they'll come soon then! I'm going away for the w-e but told my husband he has to open it if it comes and call me if I pass. If I fail has to tell me it didn't come so my w-e won't be ruined!

:) I am so glad it is Friday. I don't think I could handle waiting another day, knowing I had to also go to work.

Well mail came today (saturday) in northern michigan and still no results. If anyone gets results in southern michigan today let me know. the wait continues.

Back