Admission Notice In California?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H

HERO

Did anyone get an admission to notice to take their PE exam here in California? The state cashed my check.

Thanks in Advance,

Mark

Did anyone get an admission to notice to take their PE exam here in California? The state cashed my check.
Thanks in Advance,

Mark
I took the exam last April, and seems to me I got my letter a couple weeks before the exam. Not much notice.

Thanks in Advance,

Mark
If you included two self-addressed post cards with you application package, you should be albe to receive the first one about two weeks and the second one about a month after you sent it. The first one notifies you that your application has been sent for evaluation and the second one notifies you whether you are qualified to take the exam. If you did not include the two post cards, unfortunately, you have to wait untill about two weeks before the scheduled exam. By that time, you should receive a letter. Or, you may call the board to find out. Good luck.

If you included two self-addressed post cards with you application package, you should be albe to receive the first one about two weeks and the second one about a month after you sent it. The first one notifies you that your application has been sent for evaluation and the second one notifies you whether you are qualified to take the exam. If you did not include the two post cards, unfortunately, you have to wait untill about two weeks before the scheduled exam. By that time, you should receive a letter. Or, you may call the board to find out. Good luck.
Yes I believe I had 2 weeks notice before the exam. Expect to wait a loooooooooong time to get your results as well.

Back