When do I get a PE number?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

rleon82

Any Florida P.E.'s out there? Now how long do I have to wait to start making some nice side gravy?

:???:

The boards also said 10-12 weeks for the results. So does that mean 8 weeks?

There is a Z06 with my name on it at the Chevy Stealership. :thumbsup:

See if your wife will get a tattoo of your PE stamp on her SOMEWHERE! :thumbsup:

I have been trying to talk my wife into it, but I think she thinks she's above all that. :D :dunno:

Ed

If I don't pass this time I am going to tattoo sample questions all over my arms. That's not aginst the rules is it?

Its not against the rules, but your arms must be permanently bound by a device that pierces through all arms!

Ed

rleon,

You don't even like those ornamental tats right up above the buttocks? Man, I like those!

My best friend's wife has his first name tatooed on her right butt cheek. ITs kind of funny. We're not all that trashy or anything- maybe just a little when needed. I think she probably just got drunk and did it one day.

Ed

At the softball game last night, there were people with more tats then teeth. Now that is trashy.

Last edited:
There are no old P.E.'s here? How long do I have to wait for my number? 2 weeks? 8 weeks?

**** dude,

You are just rubbing our faces in it huh? :D

My state says you get licensed in "the next few weeks" whatever and whenever that means.

Ed

Back