MISSOURI - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

STLCARDS

I spoke with the Missouri coordinator at ELSES and she said the Missouri results are in the mail.

Last edited:
Missouri changed their procedures and now the letters will come directly from ELSES, so if they are in the mail today, we should see them Friday or Saturday?

I need a drink... ME test had a relatively cake 1st half, but the 2nd half was very difficult for me (HVAC), so I can only hope that I aced the first part and guessed right on the 2nd half enough to pass.

I got the impression from ELSES that the letters were out yesterday, so there may be a chance we would see the results today.

I also spoke with the Missouri folks. They did confirm that we would be getting the results from ELSES. They said that they (MO) would be reviewing the results before sending out the license.

No letter in Mailbox today.

Since they said mail of these went out on 15th, barring any horrible postal fluke :suicide: ... we should see them Saturday?

Where's my tums, I know I left them here somewhere.

My wife just got the mail and no letter. Hopefully tomorrow.

I'm from St. Louis (actually O'Fallon, MO) and EE. I tested the power module in the afternoon.

I just got the mail today and there was the letter. I passed!! What a great feeling and a relief. Hopefully the other Missouri folks receive theirs today (Saturday) also.

Congratulations in advance to those who get their letters in the next week as I will be away from a computer for a week.

Good luck!

Met the postman in the driveway. I passed! I can't believe it, must have been by a hair. Good luck to those waiting to hear!

Even though the wait is over, not I'm going to celebrate. :drunk:

My number was on their website today:

STLCARDS - should be up soon.

Wonder when we'll get the mailing with more information about registering?

:thumbsup:

Back