SOUTH CAROLINA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SCPE

Reaction score
Anybody heard anything yet? Seeing as the state board is about 100 miles from ELSES and NCEES, the results should already be in the board's hands. Hopefully the will be upload the results on their website. :kick:

Last edited by a moderator:
They should be the quickest. The website should have already been updated.

I called the SC board and they said they dont have the results yet and when they get the results it will be at least a week before they get them in the mail. My inside source at ELSES says they have the results....someone is lying!!!

Here is an e-mail I got from the SC board....

We are expecting them by next week.

Ms. Stacy Johnson

Administrative Assistant

Board of Engineers & Land Surveyors

Office No: (803) 896-4429

Fax No: (803)896-4427

Email: johnsons -at- llr.sc.gov

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2006 2:52 PM

To: Stacy Johnson

Subject: PE

Hello Stacy, I was just wanting to ask you when you thought we would receive April 06 PE results. Do you have the results from ELSES yet? Thanks for your time!

Will today be the day? How long does it take to upload them on the website? Hopefully not too long.

Will today be the day?  How long does it take to upload them on the website?  Hopefully not too long.
Dude is that a pic of you in your avatar???

It wont be today. My guess is 1 more week.

um, JoeysVee, do you want us to see all your personal info? ^^^

:lmao: Joeys Vee,

You didin't notice the Family Guy sitting beside you during your exam? You like that picture don't ya. :lol: When i saw that picture of this high school kid who is a dead ringer of the Family Guy, I had to have it.

Hey Joey,

Have you noticed that not one engineer has been added to the website for the day. For the past 5 days I have been checking, the daily new engineers are added before lunch. Could it be they are about to post a big batch?

I am losing hope for the website posting. They haven't added one engineer today. Usually they have added at least one or two by this time of day. :tone:

Somebody call the board and get an update. I guess one good thing is then when we find out if we pass or fail we will also get a license number on the web site.

UPDATE:

Wife called..........they recieved the results today. "You will receive you letter before they ar posted on the website"

I found this statement a bit odd seeing as they always update the website first.

Anyway, another random statement. "The results take a week to process." whatever that means.

:true:

I wonder if they just spin a wheel of canned phrases.

Spin...."Results will be released in 10-12 weeks"

Spin..."We can't release that information, check with your state board."

Spin..."The person you need to speak to isn't here right now."

Back