VIRGINIA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

moodyj2000

Any word about Virginia results. I checked the license lookup and the last number was issued Dec 29 and was 041281. As soon as we see 041282 we should be good to go.

Last edited:
In Virginia, they are having their board meeting @ 9:00 am tomorrow morning - Does that mean they get to vote on whether they accept the scores, is it just a formality - the database does not change, I have checked the name "Smith" - it has not changed - Has anyone called the VA Board to check on this, I am planning on calling tomorrow after their meeting, see if they decided anything.

Any additional information would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You.

VaEngineer ;)

If anyone has news from Virginia. Please REPLY ASAP

I really need to know my results - IS ANYONE HERE FROM THE COMMONWEALTH OF VIRGINIA -

VIRGINIA VIRGINIA VIRGINIA VIRGINIA

ANY NEWS FROM VIRGINIA?????????????????????????

REPLY TO ME IMMEDIATELY

:watch: :read: :ass:

Last edited:
I'm from West Virginia.

Sorry.

If I'm out of state, and tell people I'm from West Virginia, 50% of the time, they say "is that near Richmond?"

friggen people, I swear.

And it's so sad that there are a ton of people that don't know that New Mexico is a US state. :eek: Those types make us look so much better.

Im in Virginia Beach, and nothing yet. I was hoping someone else knew something.

Still waiting . . .

Last edited:
I was born in Virginia... but I dont know anything about their results process.

basically every state other than Florida and Montanna seems to be effed in the head (IMO)

The deadline to reapply for the October '06 exam is June 30th! WTF do they expect us to do if the results are not out until the beginning of July??????? I hate f'n bureaucrats.

Is that deadline of June 30th with your state or with ELSES or what? I thought the deadline was something like Sept. 7th for ELSES???? :dunno:

Ed

It's probably a state deadline for first time applicants.

If you are already on the approved list to take the test with you state, I think you just need to re-register ELSES and fork over another $200.

I see (said the blind man). That date is for submitting applications. The date to send them the exam fee is much later.

Any news? I have been checking the website and the magic number (041282) and nothing yet. I am getting nothing done today!!!

I dont think that number is right. People have 041283. I think 041297 may be right though I cant find one after that. Do they give people random numbers?

How did you come up with that number? I wonder if they recycle some of the old numbers.

What an amazing and time consuming study in futility :D We are the people our parents warned us about.... :bad:

Back