DELAWARE - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Seajay

:blink: Soooooo.... anyone heard anything? Please... oh come on!...this is frickin killing me!.... :brick: :kick:

Last edited:
I drove thru there once, but I had my windows rolled up so I did not hear anything. It was really flat I remember. Ocean City was nice though, and I hear Rehoboth is too. :true:

I noticed you are located in "lovely" Fayetteville. Why did you take the PE in Deleware?

Home of record. Got to take a trip, take a test and see the family. Oh yeah, No continuing education requirement. Easier with my current job set ;guns;

Understand.

It was a full house in Raleigh for the test. I was the lucky one who got

to sit next to the guy who raised his hand and yelled out "Miss" to get

the proctor's attention. :angry:

Wareagle I sat in the back of the room where the tests were stored. They firkin talked the whole time.

Just out of curiousity...why didn't you apply for the exam in Delaware (DAPE) and then have it proctored in the state you currently live?

I think it's an add'l $100 to do that. Just curious.

The DE site rocked. I got a huge table with a blotter, enough room to surround myself with my milkcrates. Everyone keep their traps shut. The best part was it was in walking distance of a pub :drunk: in the middle of a college town which was key. :true:

Didn't want to mess with the whole out-of-state proctor form BS. I rather give my money to an airline than any more to these vultures :angry:

cdhanners - He also shook the table when he erased. One more thing,

when he completed the morning session, he threw the exam on the

table and slammed his books shut. Then he spent the next 40 minutes

reviewing his answers, erasing and changing them.

:angry: ;guns;

I sure hope you passed WarEagle, you would not want to sit by him again. What exam did you take?

I took the ME and HVAC afternoon. Since I don't do HVAC design for

a living, I am not too positive that I passed. I work as a controls

engineer.

How about you?

I was amazed at the amount of material Geotech and Civil brought in. I came in with a backpack and 4 ASHRAE books.

Back