FAILING MEMBERS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

scottiesei

Okay, so apparently everyone in Florida BUT me has passed. If you failed post here so I don't feel like the only one! Again, congrats to all the new PE's!

Last edited:
scottie......I've beenin your shoes bro ---> TWICE. Right now it's tough but don't sweat it.....you'll pass the next go round. I had a lot riding on this one and the effort I put into it paid off. It's all about the effort.....you know the material, I know you do so it's just about putting in the time. My dumbass didn't even crack a book for my first exam and I scored a 61.

Remember this......there's NOTHING on that PE certificate that says how many times you took it or what your score was.

YOU WILL GET IT DONE.....STAY FOCUSED AND JAM ON IT.

B

scottie......I've beenin your shoes bro ---> TWICE. Right now it's tough but don't sweat it.....you'll pass the next go round. I had a lot riding on this one and the effort I put into it paid off. It's all about the effort.....you know the material, I know you do so it's just about putting in the time. My dumbass didn't even crack a book for my first exam and I scored a 61.
Remember this......there's NOTHING on that PE certificate that says how many times you took it or what your score was.

YOU WILL GET IT DONE.....STAY FOCUSED AND JAM ON IT.

B
Good words bro.

This is my 2nd go 'round too, I know the feeling man.

Hey, you only truly fail if you don't go get it next time. Passing

in October erases whatever happend in April. Just hit the books

again, you'll get it!

I just put my reapplication and CHECK in the mail. I'm good, I just wanted to know who else was in my boat now.

Not there yet- no letter. But I was just checking out the "the other board" review materials like the DVDs and such. I think I might go there if I fail this go 'round.

Ed

I took the Testmasters. If I passed it was great. I really do believe I passed, but until I find out for sure, I will remain on the edge.

The difference between passing and failing could be just one question, so how many times it takes a person means nothing. But I still can't believe you failed with those percentages. That SE exam must be a bear, because the pass rates are always sort of low.

By the way this was my second try, so don't let it get you down, some of the best engineers I know can't pass the stupid test, and some of the "not so bright" do. Go figure.

And last time I took the STRI. Don't do it again unless you have to. I highley recoment Civil/Structural.

That sucks. Sorry to hear it. Man, don't let it get you down. Just think how much more you'll know! :thumbsup:

Ed

I didnt take the testmasters class,but a new guy in my office had taken the test and loaned me his notebook.

I must admit they had lots and lots of good practice questions, very similar to the exam and there solutions were much better than the CERM.

But he didnt give it to me until about 2 weeks before the exam, and my brain was spent. So i didnt get to use, it but if I have to retake in october, I will tear through it first.

Sorry to hear that DVINNY. I am sure you will get it done in Oct.

Keep the chin high!!!

Sorry DVINNY, that really sucks. You'll nail it in October! Good luck out there to all the other guys waiting.

Back