When do you think we will ge tour results back???

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

When do you think we will get our results back???

• 05 JUN-11 JUN

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 12 JUN-18 JUN

• 19 JUN-25 JUN

• 26 JUN-02 JUL

• 03 JUL-09 JUL

• 10 JUL-16 JUL

• 17 JUL-23 JUL

• Who cares...I failed it anyways!

• Total voters
July 14th, or in the mailbox the next day (Saturday the 15th) and at the latest on Monday July 17th.

I'm sticking to it.

In Georgia, most people found out online through the Board around the middle of June, so I voted end of June to be safe..

I was feeling good about the test until I heard people say this was "the easy test" and that the cut score will be higher

Boy, the votes are all over the place. I was hoping to get a consensus out of this vote.

Anyone else wanna vote?

You need more votes to be sure, but there is a definite "bell curve" looking deal already.

You just have to ask if the votes are based on conjecture or past years' results.

Ed

What type of envelope should we expect? Thin, thick, full sized? Are passing envelopes different from failing envelopes?

I think my EI letter from Florida was a full sized envelope.

Any ideas?

I saw on a NCEES or ELSES site that the envelopes were the same size if you pass or fail. Not sure if this is really the case.

^ From what I've heard, the "thick" vs. "thin" envelope stuff is some urban PE legend. Maybe it had some relevance back when your boss took it, but these days you are as likely to get the infamous diagnostic report as you are a thick package from your state with forms for membership dues and the latest PE board newsletter,

Well, last October, I got the Diagnostic Report, it takes about a third of a page. So there were two pieces of paper in that envelope, and it seemed fairly thin.

I'd say if you pass, there will be one piece of paper saying you passed, and the rest is in the mail.

Yeah I think so to. So if you passed the envelope will be the same size and the other stuff that used to make it thicker is in a seperate envelope a few days behind the first one....that's my guess anyways.

Well, last October, I got the Diagnostic Report, it takes about a third of a page. So there were two pieces of paper in that envelope, and it seemed fairly thin.
I'd say if you pass, there will be one piece of paper saying you passed, and the rest is in the mail.
That's how it works. 2 pieces of paper for failing and 1 for passing. I've seen the passing envelope and it looks no different from the failing envelope. BUT, with proper inspection you CAN tell if you passed or failed without opening it. :true:

On "the other board"'s forum when I was looking back to last year to see about when the results were coming in, I saw some people from my state talking about the envelope thing.

I don't know if it was hearsay or true, but they were saying a thin, 1 page envelope was a pssing letter and additional pages meant instructions for re-testing.

I do know that my board tols me two days ago that re-testing instructions would be in the letter if we fail. However, I don't know if there will actually be more pages in reality.

Ed

I wonder if that's true or not. How will we be able to tell...I mean we will just get one each. I'm sure I'll have the SC fail envelope so if someone has the SC pass envelope then we can compare pics. :thumbsup:

Back