OKLAHOMA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H

hogfan1

I just called the ELSES and they told me that the OK state results are being mailed to the state board this week.

Which means the letters will be sent out early next week :brick: :die:

Last edited:
Anybody hear from OK? I am not sure I'll be OK until I hear from them... :die: :violin:

Last edited:
hogfan, when I talked to Kathy at the state board she told me they had the results and were mailing them out. :unsure:

That was earlier this week.

Kathy wouldn't lie to me!! Would She! :ruh:

Pass or Fail, I want my results!!!! :die: * 3

Kathy as in Kathy Hart? Isn't she the director?? Surprised she answers the phones...

Thanks, Kipperman!! If it was earlier in the week, we should've already got it?

This wait is just about to kill me....I am ready to :suicide:

What discipline did you take your test? Mine was Civ/Str

Hope we get them tomorrow!!! :die:

Last edited:
Yes, director Kathy.

She was very nice, so is Sue.

If what she told me was true then I expect them Friday or Saturday.

It depends on what order they were able to get them out and if they had received them all.

Which brings up the point, she said some of the results had come in. Leading me to believe they did not get them all at once.

OK I am rambling.

I took the Electrical/Power.

MSN-Emoticon-sleeping-135.gif

Last edited:
Hey guys, it is good to be viewing the various posts!! I have been dying to know what's been going on here... My stupid IT dept has blocked this site and I cannot access it from work :wtf:

Nothing in the mail today for OK. I finally gave up and called the board! They said that the results just came in and they are hurrying to mail them out. She said a few days but I bet, it'll be here Monday or Tuesday.... :die: :brick:

I wish it were that easy. I will have to have that removed until I know for sure.

:kick:

Yup!! Messenger did not bring anything today!! C'mon bring on the pain!!!! :watch: :brick:

my bad...... :dunno:
Obviously Road Guy you are clairevoyant. I passed the PE/EE - Power.

All praise to God and my Lord Jesus Christ! :bow:

Last edited:
Kipper CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't checked the mail box yet, wife says the mailman isn't here. I am sure it is in the mailbox. I'll rush home and check it myself.

Will post as soon as I know something. Hope it is GOOD!!!

I PASSED CIV/STR. First time for the Civ/Str (I took the STR 1 three times before)... :thumbsup: :beerchug

Congratulations hogfan1! :claps:

My wife called and said it was in. I asked if it was a thick or thin letter.

When she said thick, my heart sunk. But that was just the law book and test.

I guess I will send that in tomorrow.

Do you plan on going to the ceremony?

WAY TO GO!!!!!!!! :beerchug

Back