NORTH CAROLINA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

cdhanners

The board still says they have not recieved the results. They also said it would take 2-3 days to turn around once they recieved them. The also added that the results are not late and they welcomed me to contact NCEES or ELSES. SO it sounds like they really might not have the results.

This is not fair, for the first time 5 years I wish I was back in FL.

Last edited:
Were they being crass in their statement about the results not being late?

I guess they aren't "late" if they want to rest on their original 10-12 weeks statement. But come on!

Ed

I just called ELSES as directed by NC. They say the results have been released, so it sounds like we will know by the weekend. Maybe I will be buying a new boat.

Thanks for the NC info, hanners.

I guess they mean "not late" as per the ridiculous 12 week time frame....in the same way I'd be "not late" getting home if I told my wife I'd be home from work today at 4:00 AM - :wtf:

is that you Hanners? this is Joe. from what I am seeing, i should be getting my results today.

someone on the ppi site said the survey results were in, but I know there are usually way less people taking the PLS so it might not mean anything

Joe C. yes that is me. send me an email at cdh-at-dremy.com.

DVINNY edited this, spam bots will pull your email addy of this board if you put it up like you did. If you don't mind, then I apologize, and you can change it back.

Last edited:
I am in NC and have heard nothing. I keep searching on the

"magic" number... 31869.

I searched on numbers in the directory until I got to the number that did not have any matches. Now I am obsessed with searching...

Anybody call the NC board today, If I call one more time my results might be the last to leave.

Ya I think that may be B.S., althought they did 7" of rain yesterday. I saw it made the national news.

we did get lots of rain. I work in Cary, just outside of Raleigh, and we got quite a bit of rain. So much that it leaked in our office and fried our phone, email and internet board. I went all day without checking the board and searching on 31869. I didn't know what to do, so i just worked.

Back