Something fishy going on with SC website

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SCPE

Reaction score
No licenses have been issued today. I checked license number 25047, the next license to be issued and there was a hiccup in the search function. Could this mean they are uploading the results?

That would be nice.

The WV site says that their roster is good thru June 30. So I guess maybe they will post them then..

No licenses have been issued today. I checked license number 25047, the next license to be issued and there was a hiccup in the search function. Could this mean they are uploading the results?
i need to go try that on Ga's website

just tried to add +1 to last PE # and the website locked up.. dont know what that measn though... I guess I will go back to waiting

Congratulations To Our Successful FE and PE Exam Candidates - October 2005 - Click to View List

I have seen this about 2 million times. It scrolls so i wait every time to see if it says April. I cant take it anymore. :suicide:

the WV site is updated very slowly.

It's a nice site, just the updates from board meetings, etc. are way after the fact.

Back