AEI - CA Seismic Live Webinars Starting Oct 11, 2020 taught by Dr. Ahmed Ibrahim

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AEI

EB Sponsor
Reaction score
AEI CA Seismic Live Webinars taught by Dr. Ahmed Ibrahim starting Oct 11, 2020.  For the live webinars schedule. Please check here.

The live webinars provides a comprehensive and thorough review of the the fundamentals needed to pass the CA Seismic exam with confidence.

For more information, please visit aei-california.com

• 56 hours of live instructions
  • Access to all recorded Webinars
  • Fundamentals Textbook, and Practice Exam book included
  • Weekly homework and three mini-exams
  • Two full Simulation Exams
  • Access to three Computer Based Tests Portal
  • Access to Ask the Instructor Portal
  • Access to Discussion Forum
  • Access is granted for 120 days from the first day of registration, extended due to current events by request.
  • Free repeat 
  • Fees : $525
"I have taken this test five times, and have also taken several classes to better understand the subject matter. Only after this class, I passed the exam. I cannot say enough about how great this class was. I only wish I have taken this class earlier, and saved myself a lot of money and heartaches. This is hands down the best class available and would recommend it to anyone taking the seismic exam. I do not have any structural background and this class provided me with great understanding of the concepts and test taking tips I needed. Ahmed, I wish there were more teachers out there that had your dedication and commitment to seeing their students achieve. You are truly one of a kind."
KRISTEN W.
Irvine, CA

"I'd like to thank Dr. Ibrahim for his constant help and support with the Seismic Principles exam last fall. His thoroughness, dedication and attention to detail about the exam is what helped me pass it the first time through. In my opinion, there is no other seismic preparation course to take on the market, period."

TAKI V.
San Francisco, CA

"Ahmed is an amazing teacher. I have very little structural background but Ahmed explained everything in a way that was easy to follow and I never felt overwhelmed in the class. The computer based test were also very helpful. I felt very confident coming out of the real exam. I would recommend this class to everyone taking the civil PE!."

CHELSEA S.
Sacramento, CA

Back